BB is running the PP ad today again on the G&M front page online, yet I haven't had any response from ShopBlackberry since the day of the launch. I could pay $950 cdn on Amazon.ca, or not and wait maybe until X-mas for my PP.Why does BB need to advertise when the supply is nil?
    10-30-14 11:01 AM
    Complain when they advertise, complain when they don't advertise. It doesn't seem to make anyone happy which way they go. We see this all the time.

There are several of them advertised in the CrackBerry Marketplace as last I checked. People who want then seem to be finding them, but I understand the frustration when your carrier is having stock issues or hasn't announced. It can be a bear, and can suck when you want an item. But people here can help out in a number of ways.
    bluetroll and thymaster like this.
    10-30-14 11:07 AM
    If you really want one pm me.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:14 AM
    There is most likely supply through other channels, such as providers.
    No one buys phones outright any more so I'm sure this was extremely unexpected.
    Hasn't this been said enough for the past month?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:42 AM
    Unfortunately the the vast majority of devices in North America are sold through carriers so shop BB is getting the short end of the stick to feed for beast for now.
    10-30-14 11:46 AM
    There is most likely supply through other channels, such as providers.
    No one buys phones outright any more so I'm sure this was extremely unexpected.
    Hasn't this been said enough for the past month?

Posted via CB10
    Speak for yourself. It's the only way I buy phones. My plan is better most likely than 95% of other people's plans on here. Fully unlimited data for $65 CAD (about $60 USD) per month. If I ever upgrade through a contract I lose the plan. It's never economical for me to buy on contract.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:48 AM
    I've got one for sale too if anyone is frustrated with short supply.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:49 AM
    OP if you really want the Passport badly, go to Best Buy or Future Shop. I did that long time ago and have been enjoying my beautiful beast ever since. Resourcefulness helps in life.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-30-14 11:56 AM
    Speak for yourself. It's the only way I buy phones. My plan is better most likely than 95% of other people's plans on here. Fully unlimited data for $65 CAD (about $60 USD) per month. If I ever upgrade through a contract I lose the plan. It's never economical for me to buy on contract.

Posted via CB10
    This right there but I'm more fortunate in that IF I choose to purchase a phone on my plan I still retain my unlimited all
    10-30-14 01:32 PM