i’m currently use Passport Red ed. but seems that no new software that fulfill my need. Now looking new BB device -KeyOne Black ed. so have question that “is it worth to swiitch from BB10 to Android device?
    03-01-18 08:13 PM
    Before the keyone came out I was a huge fan of my red passport. I held on to it after getting (and selling) my priv and thought it was excellent and did everything I needed to do at work and home. After getting my keyone it took a while to get used to Android, but now almost eight months later I couldn't go back. I even tried to go back for a week, but I was shocked how slow it was to do basic tasks such as essential social media posting or Web searching. All things I never thought was an issue before I got the keyone.

It's all up to you. I am pleased with my choice, and I was a substantial bb10 passport fan. The ease of everyday tasks such as GPS, quick search, etc. is such a huge plus. Of course, the hub isn't nearly as great, but since I setup swipes gestures for back, regents and close, I couldn't justify going back to my passport.
    03-01-18 08:41 PM
    If you are willing to not compare it to the Passport at each go and instead just embrace Android, most definitely.
    It will be an enjoyable experience for you to know that all apps works, there are regular updates and the BlackBerry keyboard is still there with a couple of more tricks up its sleeve

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    03-01-18 08:45 PM
    Before the keyone came out I was a huge fan of my red passport. I held on to it after getting (and selling) my priv and thought it was excellent and did everything I needed to do at work and home. After getting my keyone it took a while to get used to Android, but now almost eight months later I couldn't go back. I even tried to go back for a week, but I was shocked how slow it was to do basic tasks such as essential social media posting or Web searching. All things I never thought was an issue before I got the keyone.

It's all up to you. I am pleased with my choice, and I was a substantial bb10 passport fan. The ease of everyday tasks such as GPS, quick search, etc. is such a huge plus. Of course, the hub isn't nearly as great, but since I setup swipes gestures for back, regents and close, I couldn't justify going back to my passport.
    And after 8 months I miss by PP all the time. The OS is so much better. The K1 is a nice phone...love it...just hate the OS.

And I don't think it's entirely fair to compare a new phone to an old phone with an OS no longer supported.
    03-01-18 09:54 PM
    i’m currently use Passport Red ed. but seems that no new software that fulfill my need. Now looking new BB device -KeyOne Black ed. so have question that “is it worth to swiitch from BB10 to Android device?
    I used blackberry passport black edition switched to keyone on sep 17. Good device for both official and social needs. Still am using passport as a second device.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-18 05:12 AM
    I am a great fan of the Passport. Still have the black and SE devices in my stock. I switched over to android due to below reasons :
    1. Regular updates .
    2. Access to all android apps.
    3. Similar PKB in android gives identical experience as Passport .
    4. Great battery life which easily lasts full day.
    5. No sluggishness , no freezing, no heating of the device.
    The KeyOne pricing is reasonable and is great value for money.
    03-03-18 12:13 PM
    I still use my Silver Passport, but yes it is starting to slowdown. I also have a Keyone and Priv. While the KeyOne is a fine phone I tilted more to the Priv. It has a much nicer screen. Either way I prefer my I Phone 8 Plus. The phone is light years ahead of either Android and one other thing. Apps looks so much better in IOS than Droid. The interface is much smoother.
    03-03-18 02:17 PM