Wow. You are a rare breed of a woman that's for sure. The iSheep comment cracked me up a bit.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    I see you have used my signature! Cheers mate

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ: ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡ ⒠⒟⒤⒯⒤⒪⒩
    09-10-15 04:15 PM
    Funny to see this thread. Just noticed a pretty young girl commenting about her passport on another thread and was surprised. Don't know why I was surprised but I was. I guess I had some inherent prejudice that figured mostly men were into the passport? Lol. It's stupid, I know.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 05:12 PM
    This whole thread is so weird to me. What the heck does it matter if I'm a woman w a Passport? The only phones I've ever used have been BlackBerry and not once did it occur to me that it was a phone for men.
    I'm not an iSheep either, I don't use many of those social media apps but I don't think those are gender related.
    I prefer a phone that is a useful, productive tool, not a toy.
    I've just convinced two people in my work line, my boss and my Clerk, to switch to BlackBerry. I don't know what they are going to end up with but I've suggested the Passport. Both of these coworkers are women.

Posted via CB10
    alan510, BigAl_BB9900 and Snap51 like this.
    09-10-15 09:02 PM
    I love my beautiful White Passport. I changed carriers so I could use it. I think anyone who gets a chance to try it (female or male), will find it to be a gem! All my friends love it and I like that it is so easy to be productive and have fun at the same time. I happen to have an extra if you gents want to give it a try! ��
    09-10-15 10:13 PM
    I have both passport and iphone 6. Passport for work, iphone for photography and gaming.

 Posted via CB10 on my BB Passport 
    wincyUt likes this.
    09-10-15 10:22 PM
    I have been using my white Passport since April. Love it. Bought a black one for my mom, she's very pleased with it.

I can't imagine going back to a smaller phone now. I'm ruined forever.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-15 11:20 PM
    Another girl here who loves her Passport

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 12:20 AM
    I just replaced my q10 with one, love at first sight and purchased that night. This is my 3rd I believe. I have never bought an apple product because I think they are overpriced and underspec'ed. I have a samsung tablet for mobile games and watching stuff on the treadmill but I use this phone for everything. Getting used to the size because it kind of cramps my hands but it's so amazing I can deal with it. I won't be replacing this one until it falls apart...

Of course I said that about my q10 :/

Posted with my BlackBerry Passport SE.
    09-11-15 01:45 AM
    I'm a lady with a Red Passport, which is an absolute beast. It's the best phone I've ever owned (my sixth BlackBerry phone too) and I love it. No regrets whatsoever.

Via my Red Passport
    Pcmx likes this.
    09-11-15 06:34 AM
    Women with Passport-z30-old-pport-new_edit.jpg

Yep...my wife at first, hated me for buying the white Passport for her. She said that she was more than happy with her Z30.

Now here we are 6 months later and no complaints whatsoever. Now...if I buy the latest and greatest BlackBerry again (slider or Passport 2 hopefully BB10 instead of Android)...that would not be good...LOL

 BlackBerry Passport on Telus Network
    09-11-15 08:47 AM
    Ladies, I'm so glad to see you around these pages and couldn't answer to this post with anything else than a respectful smile.

As for OP, when I made my review of the SE, I wrote that I thought it was somehow more "masculine".
    Only a few minutes after I posted it, this picture poped on my Twitter.
    I was so wrong !

Women with Passport-capture.png

P.S: please understand I'm French so that may explain what some of you may take for excessive familiarity.
    In that case, accept theses and my apologies
    Women with Passport-capture.png
    09-11-15 01:59 PM
    My wife is on the fence between keeping her iPhone 6 or giving a Passport a shot. How many women on her are using a Passport? Any women come from an iPhone world?

Posted via CB10
    Two of my female friends (both with very successful careers in IB) were very interested in trying out my Passport, and though they both love the keyboard and screen, they both decided to stay with iPhone for the same reason.....

Because the Passport is too big for them to easily carry around when in a business suit. One of them uses little 'mini-handbag's a lot (I think the US term for one of these is 'Dress Purse/Clutch' or something similar) and the Passport is too wide to fit into one of these (as is the iPhone 6+, which she returned after a week).

I had pointed out to both of them that the Passport is a very sensible size, as all my jacket's have passport sized pockets.... they both responded along the lines of "well, all the pockets in our suits are fake and sewn up....."
    09-11-15 02:45 PM
    I left Android to come back to BlackBerry and LOVE mu Passport! I'm able to get more done on this device than my previous Android devices.
    It just works and I love it
    Where are you from?

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    09-11-15 02:51 PM
    I'm 5'8" but with small hands, this thing is a beast of a phone to use as just a regular phone. People think I'm holding a Texas Instrument to my face lol. But when I'm texting I just fly on the keyboard, I see the curious/jealous faces of classmates and coworkers as I'm clickety clacking away.

I went on a bit of a back and forth between BlackBerry and Android for a while, before finally settling on BB10 for my daily driver with an Android for a backup. There are certain things that BlackBerry doesn't do as well as Android can, but for the most part I just keep my G3 at home and use it as a tablet. When all is said and done, I can't live without the keyboard or reliability of my Passport. If I were to be stuck anywhere, I'd rather have this phone with me than any other. It's a kind of bond you don't experience until you first hold it in your hands, and then you just know.

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    Where r u from?

09-11-15 02:52 PM
    Another girl here who loves her Passport

Posted via CB10
    Lol passport girl:P cool!!

09-11-15 02:53 PM
    Two of my female friends (both with very successful careers in IB) were very interested in trying out my Passport, and though they both love the keyboard and screen, they both decided to stay with iPhone for the same reason.....

Because the Passport is too big for them to easily carry around when in a business suit. One of them uses little 'mini-handbag's a lot (I think the US term for one of these is 'Dress Purse/Clutch' or something similar) and the Passport is too wide to fit into one of these (as is the iPhone 6+, which she returned after a week).

I had pointed out to both of them that the Passport is a very sensible size, as all my jacket's have passport sized pockets.... they both responded along the lines of "well, all the pockets in our suits are fake and sewn up....."
    How does it fit in the front or back pockets of your dress pants? Does it look silly? I don't wear my suit jacket half the time so I can't always rely on those pockets.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 03:18 PM
    Women tend to love the iPhone in general. Seeing a woman with a Passport in real life just isn't going to happen for me in the DC area...

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    Spotted one in San Francisco. Don't give your hopes up!

Posted via CB10
    tw1g_007 likes this.
    09-11-15 03:29 PM
    Female Passport user here. I would never use an iPhone because I am not susceptible to marketing ploys. I don't care about all the stupid games on it, and instagram works just fine on my phone. I want a phone that functions as a communication device, first and foremost. I can play games on my laptop or tablet.

The general (and sexist) assumption is that women are not technically inclined, and so opt for the user-friendly but crappy iPhone. But the simple truth is that MOST PEOPLE are not technical, and so do not understand anything beyond how to actually use a device. Hence, why BlackBerry struggles to get into the market. Well, that and their bad rep for snubbing the average consumer.

As for carrying it around, I don't pocket phones unless I'm wearing cargo shorts or an apron. I keep it in a small draw-string bag that hangs at my wrist if I plan on walking around with it. I've been sticking cell phones in small draw-string bags ever since I started using them.
    Cracklen likes this.
    09-11-15 04:00 PM
    Checking in to say I'm loving the passport as well.

Posted via my OGBBPP!
    09-11-15 04:10 PM
    I'm a 32 year old female and have had one for about 6 months. I love a ton of things about it, but I will say I do find it a bit big to carry around the house with me. Sometimes I do wish I got the Classic. I am a die hard Blackberry fan though and I'd rather poke my eyes out than use an iPhone. I also feel super smug when people say, "what is THAT" when I'm at a restaurant or where ever with it. I love not being an iSheep......

Should also note that apps don't matter to me and I generally hate full touchscreen phones.
    Lol you sound like me! I refuse to get an iPhone and kinda dislike Android...

I have the red version and I haven't had any problems at all. After using the Passport keyboards, nothing else will do.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 04:17 PM
    I'm a female, came from iPhone, and have absolutely no regrets.

Posted via Blackberry Passport Black Edition
    Isn't it too big for you compared to iPhones?
    09-11-15 04:48 PM
    iPhones are too little, in my opinion!!!
    zombiecupcake and mmrshll like this.
    09-11-15 05:36 PM

It sounds like they need to update their purse collection. The horror. Purse too small for your phone? You gotta use that excuse to buy a new purse. Can't waste those kinds of excuses.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 09:37 PM
    I don't like touch screens and I never will. If I can get away with never using one on a phone I'm happy. Don't know what I'd do if BlackBerry stopped making phones.

Posted with my BlackBerry Passport SE.
    moody likes this.
    09-11-15 09:42 PM
    How does it fit in the front or back pockets of your dress pants? Does it look silly? I don't wear my suit jacket half the time so I can't always rely on those pockets.

Posted via CB10
    My Passport is never carried in the pocket of my trousers - it's either in a jacket pocket, or in the front pocket of my shirt (nearly all my shirts have front pockets), or occasionally when travelling, in the 'hidden pocket' (eg for your passport and valuables) of a travel shirt.
    09-11-15 11:07 PM
58 123