Absolutely. Check you mobile data use under OneDrive in your Device Monitor and you will see that it is using mobile data even when that option is turned off in the app.
    Hmnn-interesting, kinda glad I don't use it!
    08-21-15 04:17 PM
    Gonna try Onedrive on the app PlayCloud. See if it works any better.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-21-15 04:22 PM
    There's definitely a problem though. They need to update this app...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-21-15 04:35 PM
    I too have been having major issues with Connect to OneDrive app. Since I got my SE Passport, I have not gotten one picture or video to sync with OneDrive. Funny that I also sync to Box, and it syncs flawlessly.
    Should I try to download the Android version of OneDrive?
    08-21-15 07:18 PM
    I too have been having major issues with Connect to OneDrive app. Since I got my SE Passport, I have not gotten one picture or video to sync with OneDrive. Funny that I also sync to Box, and it syncs flawlessly.
    Should I try to download the Android version of OneDrive?
    Update*** I signed on to my old PlayCloud and logged into OneDrive and it synced. So there must be something going on with the Connect to OneDrive app.
    08-21-15 09:11 PM
    Update*** I signed on to my old PlayCloud and logged into OneDrive and it synced. So there must be something going on with the Connect to OneDrive app.
    Of course there is something wrong with it.... it was coded by BlackBerry.
    08-22-15 06:52 AM
    Works fine on my end as well

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-22-15 07:04 AM
    Just tried syncing a 10 minute video-works well for me. I am having no problems with the app.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 07:12 AM
    Oddly works fine for me. Photos are instantly backed up. I allow sync over WiFi or cellular though.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 09:38 AM
    I have noticed that OneDrive uses mobile data even when it is set to Wi-Fi only.
    And try taking a lot of pictures in one day, you'll see, the more you take pictures, the more it uses mobile data.

And oddly, it doesn't upload...it downloads!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 09:44 AM
    And try taking a lot of pictures in one day, you'll see, the more you take pictures, the more it uses mobile data.

And oddly, it doesn't upload...it downloads!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. The app is buggy. It shouldn't use a drop of data if it is set to Wi-Fi only. I remember one month is used almost 500MB!
    08-22-15 09:47 AM
    Well, I just tried Box and Dropbox and they upload immediately. So, either this is a problem with the OneDrive app, or the OneDrive service.

Will continue to investigate.
    08-22-15 10:21 AM
    Ok so I was having the same issue and I tested multiple things, the thing that worked was to move all my pics from the picture folder into another folder (photos), I had about 1700+ pics. Once I did that I was able to sync again, wondering if it's a limitation of one drive...it is probably ran by Windows which is Notorious for file size and character limits. (that why Enterprises use specialized NAS devices).

Posted via CB10
    Matt J, brookie229 and anischab like this.
    08-22-15 11:03 AM
    Ok so I was having the same issue and I tested multiple things, the thing that worked was to move all my pics from the picture folder into another folder (photos), I had about 1700+ pics. Once I did that I was able to sync again, wondering if it's a limitation of one drive...it is probably ran by Windows which is Notorious for file size and character limits. (that why Enterprises use specialized NAS devices).

Posted via CB10
    Coincidentally, I did the exact same thing and the sync started working again. I think you're right, there might be a limit to the number of files. I probably have over 1000 myself.
    08-22-15 11:08 AM
    I can confirm that OneDrive syncs now. The issue seems to have been the number of photos in my camera folder (I had thousands).

I guess the solution is simply to move the photos out of the camera folder when it gets too large. Simple enough.

This was driving me crazy. Thanks for all the support.
    08-22-15 01:20 PM
    I can confirm that OneDrive syncs now. The issue seems to have been the number of photos in my camera folder (I had thousands).

I guess the solution is simply to move the photos out of the camera folder when it gets too large. Simple enough.

This was driving me crazy. Thanks for all the support.
    In the future, that is very pertinent information to a syncing problem. All syncing programs run into issues due to large directory and file count, and engineers solve them as they are encountered. You'll see desktop apps with limits of 6000 files, and only recently updated to 20,000. Onedrive had 20,000 file limitation and still might.

Time to organize them, you'll likely see a performance bump.
    08-22-15 04:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ah ah, I guess that explains why I was having no problems with the app -- I only had a few pics in the folder and when I tested the video sync, also only 1 file. Good work!!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 08:48 PM
    so the solution is to not have more then 1,000 files in the camera folder?

so lets say I move files out of the camera folder to the photo folder.... onedrive doesn't sync the photo folder (online i have a blackberry folder then a photos folder...but thats actually the camera folder from the phone)

So do I just do a manual upload the files from the phones photo folder through a PC to a new folder on onedrive?
    08-23-15 12:10 PM
    so the solution is to not have more then 1,000 files in the camera folder?

so lets say I move files out of the camera folder to the photo folder.... onedrive doesn't sync the photo folder (online i have a blackberry folder then a photos folder...but thats actually the camera folder from the phone)

So do I just do a manual upload the files from the phones photo folder through a PC to a new folder on onedrive?
    Is it a two way sync? I always thought it was upload only. It seemed new pictures would upload, not pictures I already had taken.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 03:57 PM
    It's two way in that if you place a picture into your blackberry picture folder in onedrive it will show on your device and viceversa. But yest the upload is only for new pictures you have taken since the sync is turned on.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 10:23 PM
    It's two way in that if you place a picture into your blackberry picture folder in onedrive it will show on your device and viceversa. But yest the upload is only for new pictures you have taken since the sync is turned on.

Posted via CB10
    Just curious... does it also synch deled phots/file removal? i.e. if an uploaded photo is then deleted in my phone, does the App delete it in the cloud?

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    09-07-15 11:22 PM
    It keeps it in the cloud when the photo is removed from your phone.

Posted via CB10
    anischab likes this.
    09-08-15 12:54 AM
    Noticed the same here. It uploaded a shed load of photographs using data even though I had mine set to wife only
    Had endless issues with the app so scrapped it in the end.
    09-08-15 01:54 AM
48 12