Hi Guys,

I'm a multiple OS user and my last BB Z10 last me less than a month (hope this is not going to happen to Passport).

After switching from Note 3, the below are what I miss so far.

No. 1 - Screen lock, not that the pic lock is no good, but I need fast unlock to view incoming msg while I'm on the go (driving or walking with my bags on the other hand). If I don't use pic lock or pass code lock, Passport will make new appointment for me in the calendar or call my wife without me knowing when it is inside my pocket ( hope you guys know what I means)

No. 2 - Always BBC during sending emails; Seem like I always have to remember to BBC myself as there is no default setting to it.

No. 3 - Miss my TH8 Clash of Clans on my Note 3. (lol, less important as I still carry my iPad Air with me)

Last question, is there anyway I can get my 30 thousands plus inbox email from my outlook to my Passport and all my sent email from my Passport to my outlook sent folder?
    10-03-14 10:26 AM
    Hi Guys,

Wish list for Passport after switching form Android-56199-doctor-who-9-hello-gif-ydyk.gif

No. 1 - Screen lock, not that the pic lock is no good, but I need fast unlock to view incoming msg while I'm on the go (driving or walking with my bags on the other hand). If I don't use pic lock or pass code lock, Passport will make new appointment for me in the calendar or call my wife without me knowing when it is inside my pocket ( hope you guys know what I means)

I suggest a password instead of picture lock? If you don't want your phone secure, then disable swipe to unlock and go for it. No more pocket calls.

No. 2 - Always BBC during sending emails; Seem like I always have to remember to BBC myself as there is no default setting to it.

Your service doesn't save sent emails? Time to change services instead of using such a outdated measure...

No. 3 - Miss my TH8 Clash of Clans on my Note 3. (lol, less important as I still carry my iPad Air with me)

Download the Android counterpart on your Passoprt?

Last question, is there anyway I can get my 30 thousands plus inbox email from my outlook to my Passport and all my sent email from my Passport to my outlook sent folder?

If you mean Outlook.COM then all you have to do is add the account to the device and set the sync interval to "Forever". If you want emails from a different service that have already been sent to sync, then no. I don't think any phone can do that anyway.
    /bb10char
    10-14-14 08:32 PM
    If you go into your email account settings,advanced, you will have the option of setting your emails to sync forever. Then you can get ALL your previous emails.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 08:45 PM
    I have change my email to IMAP.... Solve my problem. Thks anyway.
    10-15-14 06:54 AM