So I have watched a couple of videos that show a Passport SE charging wireless. Is the OG Passport also capable of wireless charging? If so, any suggestions for a charger? Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    11-22-19 06:17 PM
    So I have watched a couple of videos that show a Passport SE charging wireless. Is the OG Passport also capable of wireless charging? If so, any suggestions for a charger? Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    Nope - only the AT@T version of the Passport has wireless charging.
    11-22-19 06:37 PM
    Ah Ok. One of the videos had a SE charging. Well, that's OK, not a need, more curious than anything. Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    11-22-19 06:56 PM
    Ah Ok. One of the videos had a SE charging. Well, that's OK, not a need, more curious than anything. Thanks,

Posted via my Passport
    It probably was an AT&T version and it is very similar to passport SE with only difference being top rounded edges!

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    12-05-19 05:58 AM

Posted via my Passport
    It’s the AT&T version that looks almost like the SE as posted above. Wireless charging wasn’t that great back then and I think also involved two competing standards. Not really missing anything on that feature...
    12-05-19 07:04 AM