I'm on the ATT version so I'll ask

I know they all work but I just tested this one out, and it's real nice, and too expensive for my tastes, at least for this month >.> I spent quite a bit already on 2 cases/ and screen protector already so I need to restock my bank
    wireless chargers, what's the favorite? Looking for one that "stands"-vu-lifestye-nexus-5.jpg
    TYLT ? VU ? Wireless Charger works, I tested it out in store (with the cases on too!), it's $60 but still expensive

I already tried the one I have for the hp touchpad, doesn't work :S Anyways, is there one like the above that works?

I found these two on amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/ItianTM-Wirele...UvbUpU11641162
    http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-Wirel...UvbUpU11641162
    http://www.amazon.com/Itian-A6-Stand...UvbUpU11641162
    Any experience with them? I'm afraid that "cheap" price is "cheap" quality, but I don't want to overpay either. The Itian ones look like a rebranded Tylt, which if it is true, I'll get one next month and enjoy my charging stand

edit again: forgot to mention the powerbot pucks, around $9-12 but I wanted one that "stands" which these don't
    http://www.amazon.com/PowerBot%C2%AE...UvbUpU11641162
    Last edited by eyeb; 05-16-15 at 07:33 PM.
    05-16-15 07:18 PM
    I have the RAV power one that lies flat for my Z30. It works great. But you want a standing one so I'm sure that one would work as well.
    05-17-15 05:56 AM
    I have the RAV power one that lies flat for my Z30. It works great. But you want a standing one so I'm sure that one would work as well.
    Jaydee, do you find that the charger makes the back of your phone a little warm while charging? I have the Tylt Vu and it's great but it makes the back a bit warm and I'd hate to have premature issues with the battery so I hesitate to use it. Appreciate your thoughts.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.500
    05-20-15 02:33 AM
    I feel silly for not knowing this, but the passport supports wireless charging?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 09:56 PM
    Nevermind, some research tells me it is only the at&t version

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 10:24 PM
    I ordered the CHOE flat wireless charger from Amazon because my Nexus wireless charger wouldn't work, which is strange considering it's qi.

It seems the AT&T is pretty picky about placement. If I don't place it fairly close to exact I'll wake up with a really hot phone and battery stuck between 70-80%. It's pretty strange. I'd be concerned if the coil on the standing models is a bit off from the placement in the Passport.

This might be just with mine though.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-20-15 10:54 PM
    I ordered the CHOE flat wireless charger from Amazon because my Nexus wireless charger wouldn't work, which is strange considering it's qi.

It seems the AT&T is pretty picky about placement. If I don't place it fairly close to exact I'll wake up with a really hot phone and battery stuck between 70-80%. It's pretty strange. I'd be concerned if the coil on the standing models is a bit off from the placement in the Passport.

This might be just with mine though.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    I use the CHOE Staduim Qi charger with my Classic and Lumia Icon. Placement hasn't been an issue with either device, but it occasionally makes an audible clicking or chirping noise while a device is charging. Seems to get louder when fully charged.

Nokia DT-910 is a great vertical wireless charger if you can track one down at a decent price.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 11:07 PM
    I tried a CHOE branded charger, but wound up returning it. Used it to charge the phone overnight (with bodyglove case on), and the following morning the phone was very, very hot. The phone showed a 100% charge, but dropped to 70% within 30 minutes of no usage. So I returned it and haven't tried a different one yet. It may have been that this case is a bit too thick, and that caused a problem, but I'd rather have a case than wireless charging.

Keep us posted if you find one that works well through a thick case.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 12:16 AM
    Absolutely LOVE the tylt!! Have three family members with Z30's from vzw now who all followed suit and love theirs as well. At least for me, zero issues and we'll made device!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 12:27 AM