If it's as wide as my calculator, then I can fit it in my pocket and use it one handed. Although, I mostly type two handed so no big deal for me.
    Attachment 278964

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't your passport fit in your pocket? If your answer is yes, then this PASSPORT will fit in your pocket too.
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    06-19-14 11:54 AM
    Good god this phone is epic! never been so excited about a phone before. Even q10 I was just like meh but yet still bought it...and paid to break my contract to get outta my windows phone.

? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    06-19-14 11:55 AM
    I will have to check it out in person. And as the OP says this phone is definitely distinct.
    06-19-14 11:57 AM
    So how does the keyboard work? I don't see any symbols or numbers on it.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 11:58 AM
    Will stand out for its ugliness

Posted via Q10
    06-19-14 11:59 AM
    Classic look good, but they have to hide the call icon and camera from screen sicne there are buttons for this now.

Personally I'm not sure if I will buy any of them, still q10 has better size and look good.

Q10
    AngryPerson likes this.
    06-19-14 12:01 PM
    Will stand out for its ugliness

Posted via Q10
    You know how Rick Ocasek, one of the least attractive men EVER, is married to one of the most beautiful women in the world? I suppose one person's "ugly" (as I thought) turns into "unique" (as I think) at second glance.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    Thunderbuck and wincyUt like this.
    06-19-14 12:05 PM
    You know how Rick Ocasek, one of the least attractive men EVER, is married to one of the most beautiful women in the world? I suppose one person's "ugly" (as I thought) turns into "unique" (as I think) at second glance.

Hahaha had to Google him as I don't know him, now I see what you mean lol

Maybe some people want unique I guess, I personally don't mind having something that everyone has as long as it's good.

Posted via Q10
    06-19-14 12:09 PM
    Hahaha had to Google him as I don't know him, now I see what you mean lol

Maybe some people want unique I guess, I personally don't mind having something that everyone has as long as it's good.

Posted via Q10
    Oh I like beautiful devices. But I also love unique devices.

This one had me really not liking it at all, especially because it didn't look to me like it had any room at the bottom at all, just a sheer drop off the keyboard, making it awkward to type and hold. I still worry it may be out of balance. But I like it better, much better, today.

Rowan M likes this.
    06-19-14 12:13 PM
    Doesn't your passport fit in your pocket? If your answer is yes, then this PASSPORT will fit in your pocket too.
    I've never tried putting it in my pocket (afraid of breaking the chip LOL) but since I'm in the office and my calculator is the closest thing I can hold and test... so YES! Hehehe.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 12:33 PM

This one had me really not liking it at all, especially because it didn't look to me like it had any room at the bottom at all, just a sheer drop off the keyboard, making it awkward to type and hold. I still worry it may be out of balance. But I like it better, much better, today.

Glad it has an audience

Posted via Q10
    06-19-14 12:36 PM
    I've never tried putting it in my pocket (afraid of breaking the chip LOL) but since I'm in the office and my calculator is the closest thing I can hold and test... so YES! Hehehe.

Posted via CB10
    Haha you just made my day. That was funny.

Posted via CB10
    Rowan M likes this.
    06-19-14 12:40 PM
    So how does the keyboard work? I don't see any symbols or numbers on it.

Posted via CB10
    It's a revolutionary keyboard; we shall all soon find out more details, hopefully before launch.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 12:42 PM

May I dare say that it suit your personally and you will love it live.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 12:44 PM
    May I dare say that it suit your personally and you will love it live.

Posted via CB10
    It suits my personality because it's ugly?!?!!

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    06-19-14 12:47 PM
    The Passport is a funny looking device, but I can see it as a competitor to the Note series from Samsung. I can also think of a few areas where that odd size could be of use: heavy industry, financial, and law enforcement could all use the additional space to fit more information on factory status, stock trends, or information about possible suspects that would all be too cramped on a Q10, or even the rectangular Z30.
    06-19-14 12:53 PM
    I totally understand that! I really really like the Passport's look! But somehow I'm wondering how do I type all the other symbols.. hmm..

Other than that, Passport over Classic! ;D

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 01:25 PM
    It suits my personality because it's ugly?!?!!

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    Haha but forgive me because I don't agree with you. Both of you, have the "IT" factor. It takes a trained eye to know that from "just one look that's all it took". Remember that song?
    Thunderbuck and CMcRob like this.
    06-19-14 01:44 PM
    There's no denying, it will make a statement. It definitely looks different, and I have to admit that I'm warming to it.
    06-19-14 01:49 PM
    Haha but forgive me because I don't agree with you. Both of you, have the "IT" factor. It takes a trained eye to know that from "just one look that's all it took". Remember that song?
    lol... nice recovery
    wincyUt likes this.
    06-19-14 01:50 PM
    Attachment 278951

Looks good in someone's hands!

Posted via CB10
    Looks better but that keyboard seems too small.

Using a BlackBerry Z10! The "UnDroid"!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-20-14 06:52 AM
    It looks like an LG Intuition with a keyboard to be honest.
    OMG! It does look exactly like an LG Intuition!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 07:02 AM
    optical illusion or is it about as wide as the lower part of his face?
    06-20-14 07:11 AM
    i wonder why people is questionning the fact if it will fit their pocket!
    We all (almost all) own a Passport right?
    Have you ever been hassled by the fact you couldn't put your Passport in your pocket?
    The passport (original form factor) was created to fit in the pockets, so there's no debate imho.
    If you have smaller pockets than regular folks then change your garde-robe... or buy a Classic

(just saw WincyUt told the same i though before me ...)
    06-20-14 07:47 AM
    i wonder why people is questionning the fact if it will fit their pocket!
    We all (almost all) own a Passport right?
    Have you ever been hassled by the fact you couldn't put your Passport in your pocket?
    The passport (original form factor) was created to fit in the pockets, so there's no debate imho.
    If you have smaller pockets than regular folks then change your garde-robe... or buy a Classic

(just saw WincyUt told the same i though before me ...)
    Repetition often helps to embed knowledge into the brain. So it is all good for those who may have not got my point. Cheers.
    06-20-14 08:20 AM
67 123