I believe your hypothesis about the original leaked picture being photoshoped and blackberry actually planning to release Q30 similar to your concept is completely wrong and your hypothesis is nothing more than pure result of your unfulfilled fantasies about a blackberry phone with solid rectangular display and keyboard and I'm sure many people here had dreamed about such a device as I see you got quite a lot of positive responses. Anyway, I believe the original leak was actually real picture of the device. Then if you do some measuring of the phone proportions and the proportion of the power cord you will find out that this phone has actually 4'' display which makes perfect sense with leaked information about the screen resolution of 1440�1440.
    In my opinion, Blackberry Windermere, if once released, is going to be the first ''qwerty phablet'' ever, with 4'', 1440�1440, display, quad-core processor and 3gb of ram and all new innovative touch-sensitive keyboard. Now for me this would be the flagship BlackBerry intended to win over new customers as John Chen said at MWC.
    tejas_jj and Dmessenger like this.
    02-28-14 08:30 AM
    I believe your hypothesis about the original leaked picture being photoshoped and blackberry actually planning to release Q30 similar to your concept is completely wrong and your hypothesis is nothing more than pure result of your unfulfilled fantasies about a blackberry phone with solid rectangular display and keyboard and I'm sure many people here had dreamed about such a device as I see you got quite a lot of positive responses. Anyway, I believe the original leak was actually real picture of the device. Then if you do some measuring of the phone proportions and the proportion of the power cord you will find out that this phone has actually 4'' display which makes perfect sense with leaked information about the screen resolution of 1440�1440.
    In my opinion, Blackberry Windermere, if once released, is going to be the first ''qwerty phablet'' ever, with 4'', 1440�1440, display, quad-core processor and 3gb of ram and all new innovative touch-sensitive keyboard. Now for me this would be the flagship BlackBerry intended to win over new customers as John Chen said at MWC.
    Deep inside me i hope you're wrong!
    Realistically, you're probably right!

I have "unfulfilled fantasies" about blackberries phone too

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 09:54 AM
    Lol. I actually have no desire for a keyboard phone. I prefer all-touch. Furthermore, I have yet to see any real evidence to back your own, similarly speculative claims up.

Not sure why you came out swinging, big guy.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 07:35 AM
    quiestbml,

all honor to you, you have create a beautiful concept phone, I thank you for that
    03-04-14 03:16 PM
    this is the type of device that can lure the young crowd back to bb..
    07-25-14 08:47 PM
    this is the type of device that can lure the young crowd back to bb..
    Bringing a 5 month old thread back from the dead, eh?
    anon(870071) likes this.
    07-25-14 09:46 PM
    Bringing a 5 month old thread back from the dead, eh?
    Happy bumping!

Pasted via CB chen
    07-26-14 01:26 AM
    Haha, it amuses me how wrong I was about this.

Totally getting the passport though. Epic phone.
    illlya likes this.
    07-27-14 12:14 PM
108 ... 345