Well,since i know the phone is soooooo ugly and "Oh,God,no pls...no!!!"

It's quite strange there's not even an ALT or SYM or SHIFT keys right? All things conspired to make the world wonderful.

Windermere?-bc68ca79gw1edozwfadcmj209t0elwew_-.jpg
    Windermere?-bc68ca79gw1edozwhya0nj20co0gm0t8_-.jpg

BGR claimed they has learned exclusive detailsabout this peculiar smartphone from multiple trusted sources.For starters, thephone is much wider than any other BlackBerry, and there are some reasons why.The keyboard is not just a regular BlackBerry keyboard it features three rowsof keys instead of the traditional four and all of the keys are touchsensitive.

The keys are physical keys that you canpress and type on, but you can also swipe gestures over them and this is howyou would access numbers, symbols, accent keys and more. It works very muchlike how the BlackBerry Z10 and Z30 onscreen keyboards function.

Windermere?-7d59495abcb78f35ff88bddff5a4b826.jpeg

Additionally,in february last year,there's a pic about BlackBerry "new phone " through the internet:
    Windermere?-article-0-178382a2000005dc-30_634x399.jpg

Comparing these pictures,what do u think of this guys?

In my opinion,Physical keyboard is the glory of the blackberry, so it is difficult to rule out the blackberry will be installed on a larger screen mobile phone with a physical qwerty keyboard, but a bigger screen to match the past four row of the keyboard will make the phone look particularly big, so the blackberry is likely to change their three rows instead - by four row of the keyboard, and yesterday the leak of figure, may be a test of change.No doubt it has a difference between the final product in appearance .
    02-20-14 12:17 AM
    Why the hell do we need all the alts and shifts and everything if BlackBerry plan on making it with gestures? We don't.

Gestures make things (usually) smoother to use. It makes it a heck if a lot smoother on the virtual keyboard on BlackBerry 10. Besides, it looks cooler as well, and isn't that one of the toughest battles BlackBerry has to face!?

Posted via my Z30.
    02-20-14 08:55 AM
    Why the hell do we need all the alts and shifts and everything if BlackBerry plan on making it with gestures? We don't.

Gestures make things (usually) smoother to use. It makes it a heck if a lot smoother on the virtual keyboard on BlackBerry 10. Besides, it looks cooler as well, and isn't that one of the toughest battles BlackBerry has to face!?

Posted via my Z30.
    It all depends on what some one is looking for in a phone. Some people my like gestures and others my not. I don't like gestures and I am still rocking a blackberry 7 device. Interesting times for physical keyboard fans.
    02-22-14 12:22 PM

Posted via my Z30.
    They took away the trackpad, and call buttons with Bb10 and the legacy cult here is still slinging poo at the walls and starting a thousand threads about it. Take away keys from the keyboard and I think it would increase 10 fold. They don't care what's best for the brands future as a whole just that their routines are not interrupted.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:45 AM
    It all depends on what some one is looking for in a phone. Some people my like gestures and others my not. I don't like gestures and I am still rocking a blackberry 7 device. Interesting times for physical keyboard fans.
    I guess your going to rock that BlackBerry 7 phone a whole lot longer then. Cause gestures are the future my boy, even the iPhone has gestures now so it must mean something if apple does it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 07:55 PM
    I am excited to see what's next from BlackBerry
    I have not been disappointed with my Z10.

Smooth OS and great gesture integration.

The future of mobile is here let's see where it all ends up!

Android and Apple included

Competition is good for innovation

C0015B221 All about making Wine kits.
    02-24-14 08:01 PM