Not sure if that would look good. Plus how about ppl with wider fingers. Though BBRY qwerty designs are the BEST in the industry.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 10:49 AM
    Where's the search icon in the bottom row?
    Phones with a physical keyboard don't have that (q5/q10) because you can just start to type right away!

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    Mack Gans likes this.
    04-12-14 11:15 AM
    The three rows keyboard is too hot, i love it!
    I hope this device or a similar one without the trakpad comes out!!!
    04-12-14 12:08 PM
    This is obviously an amateurish stretch of a Q10 image to a different format. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 12:14 PM
    This is obviously an amateurish stretch of a Q10 image to a different format. Not sure what the fuss is about.
    Yup. Looks like it's Photoshopped from prior leaks.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-cont...emere-Leak.jpg

Top looks like a Z3. The 4th row of icons is repeated from the 3rd too.

Posted via CB10
    Eno Karapici likes this.
    04-12-14 01:54 PM
    You guys need to understand. This IS NOT your average Blackberry device. The keyboard keys are touch sensetive which changes the whole user experience. Furthermore this isn't for the average blackberry fans out there. Thats what the Classic Q20 will be for. Let a company for once try something new and different guys. Lastly its not official yet so relax.

It definetly has POTENTIAL
    Potential doesn't matter. Looks do. If people don't like the look of it, they'll never pick it up to realize the potential. Plain and simple.
    04-12-14 02:07 PM
    Potential doesn't matter. Looks do. If people don't like the look of it, they'll never pick it up to realize the potential. Plain and simple.
    Damnit, why do I always agree with you?

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    SprintMaverick likes this.
    04-12-14 02:22 PM
    I love how who ever photoshoped this failed at making different set of icons on he last line, he repeated the icons lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 02:29 PM
    Late April fools day...?

04-12-14 02:31 PM
    Do you remember when the iphone was launched? Everybody was complaining about it and putting it down and then it became a success.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    04-12-14 02:36 PM
    Do you remember when the iphone was launched? Everybody was complaining about it and putting it down and then it became a success.

But now the market has changed, hasn't it?

04-12-14 02:43 PM
    But now the market has changed, hasn't it?

The market can change again, it won't remain always the same , however we don't know what will be the next standard. Maybe it's this device or maybe is not but we shouldn't be narrow-minded.

bob_tn likes this.
    04-12-14 03:14 PM
    It sure does look different compared to most Blackberry devices of late. But I can see this appealing to those who want a device that is keyboard Blackberry without sacrificing all the screen real estate.

It also gives the impression of being a smaller device in general which would be a plus to many who are not into the biggest screen possible mentality. My girlfriend saw this and said it was cute, and while her opinion does not represent the female consensus, it did make me wonder if this would, in fact, be appealing the female crowd. A lot of girls I know who choose iPhone do so because they like how their devices are and gear more towards being smaller/lighter.

Anyways, If the specs are decent and this does not create another unique screen size/ratio, then I'm all for it.
    04-12-14 03:42 PM
    lol that is the most horrendous piece of crap I have ever seen. If Blackberry is actually serious about releasing this as a phone, they will be ripped apart.
    04-12-14 03:54 PM
    I like it, it's different, big real estate and super hot three rows keyboard!

And no trakpad/belt muuuahahahahha

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 04:00 PM
    This one awful looking device. I hope this is some kind of joke because BlackBerry need to get their head out of their asses. This will be one epic fail. I won't say anything further.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 04:03 PM
    What a disgusting device.

Posted via CB10
    BB_Junky likes this.
    04-12-14 04:14 PM
    Truly an UGLY Phone! I remember the comments from other sites when this thing first leaked out about how ugly it was and agreed 100%. Imagine when it gets released, it will be the absolute laughing stock no matter how good the specs are.
    This company just can't get it right, who the hell would want to be seen with that....?

Posted via CB10
    I guess you were one of those who said the same thing about the:
    Z10
    Z30
    Q10......some people never learn anything......foot and mouth disease....in this case keyboard and brain
    04-12-14 04:39 PM
    I like it, it's different, big real estate and super hot three rows keyboard!

And no trakpad/belt muuuahahahahha

Posted via CB10
    Do you want me to agree with you?

Because THAT'S how you get me to agree with you!
    04-12-14 04:48 PM
    Beautiful. I would love to own one. The key rows are low exactly where the thumbs are. It looks unique.

? CB10 ?
    04-12-14 05:27 PM
    B1aze said that its not the phone as BlackBerry hasn't said anything yet, lets not jump to conclusions
    bob_tn likes this.
    04-12-14 05:31 PM
    Looks like a star trek tri-corder.

No signs of intelligence within this design captain.

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech and Norg like this.
    04-12-14 06:15 PM
    They need to just focus on z30 type of BlackBerry model and put a stop to ridiculous phones like q30

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 06:24 PM
    Keyboard looks small, and not comfy to type with, I would love to see a similar phone like the Q10 but bigger screen, I mean there is a huge space between the top screen and the edge of the phone, imagine if it was all screen, I wouldnt mind removing the blackberry sign

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 06:31 PM
    Thats one ugly device!
    shriscean likes this.
    04-12-14 06:39 PM
141 1234 ...