Nobody exchange a BMW 7 series with a Honda accord
    11-14-14 12:08 PM
    Anyone know if it's possible to have two sim cards for the same number? I'd like to switch between Passport and Classic but don't want to have to continuously remove the SIM card from my passport. I'd be scared of breaking the cover...

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 12:13 PM
    I am thinking about picking up a Classic and bouncing back and forth between the two. For $499 CAD, that's not a bad deal at all! But I won't decide until I see some spec info released. I don't feel like down grading to Q10 style specs.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Plus if I win one from CrackBerry it is a no brainer to split my usage time.
    11-14-14 12:19 PM
    Anyone know if it's possible to have two sim cards for the same number? I'd like to switch between Passport and Classic but don't want to have to continuously remove the SIM card from my passport. I'd be scared of breaking the cover...

Posted via CB10
    Now that is my dream capability. Imagine having a nice small phone for those nights that you really only need your phone for an emergency. Bring back the Pearl form factor.
    11-14-14 12:21 PM
    I just got the passport so I don't think I will but you never know.. I'll wait until I get my hands on the classic to make up my mind. I like the seize of the passport though.
    11-14-14 12:37 PM
    I'm gonna stick with my passport. Might as well get a q10 for 199. Looks like the same specs/phone with a track pad. An overpriced 9900
    11-14-14 12:46 PM
    Sticking with Passport. Love the combo physical & virtual keyboards
    Evindzer likes this.
    11-14-14 12:52 PM
    Nope, classic is too small and too slow.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-14-14 02:10 PM
    No chance. The classic looks sweet and hopefully it will encourage more people to make the switch to BB10 but the Passport is something special.

After having used BB10 for almost 2 years now since the Z10 was released I've grown fully accustomed to BB10 and for what I use my phone for I'm just as productive as I ever was on BBOS. So for me personally the trackpad just feels unnecessary and something of a step backward. That said, I am interested in seeing how a touch-based OS might integrate with the touchpad so I will probably get hold of a second hand classic in 6 months time or so.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 03:53 PM
    I'll pick one up when I can't get it under $200

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-14-14 04:13 PM
    Just loving working wide. The PP is the beast at consuming content. Had Z10 since launch day and thought I was taking a risk going to PP. I thought all touch was the only way. I can't imagine any other device. Absolutely love the kb and wide screen. I picked up my Z10 once and just couldn't use it. Put it down right away. Just to narrow and was surprised that I was rusty with the vkb and making too many mistakes. The PP is simply the most innovative phone released this year.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    11-15-14 06:55 PM
    Nope. I'd look at getting it as a back up device but I want a white passport as well. As far as I'm concerned, the passport is innovation, mobile computing at its finest. Nothing can touch it right now. It's in a class of its own! Well done blackberry!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    11-15-14 07:04 PM
    No way I'm giving up my Passport. I just can't go back to that small screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:06 PM
    I can't switch from the big screen, there's no going back! I have wanted a big screen BlackBerry since when I bought my Bold 9900. Even though the Classic is bigger, it's not a Passport BIG screen!

Rockin a Passport and Z30! Two devices are better than 1!
    11-15-14 07:28 PM
    I will definitely be switching. Right now, the Passport is my primary phone/daily driver and I use a Q10 as backup. But when the Classic arrives, I'll make the Classic my primary phone and the Passport will be the backup phone.

The Passport touchscreen is much better than the Q10's with regard to text selection and cursor placement, but the trackpad-keyboard is a bit too unwieldy for me, and not as flexible and complete as a traditional trackpad, which I would still choose hands-down any day. Drafting, typing, highlighting, selecting, editing, cutting, and copy-pasting text are the main tasks I do on my phone, and a traditional trackpad is still much more precise in that aspect.

The toolbelt (trackpad + utility keys) and 4-row physical keyboard are the dealmakers for me, and I simply work best with those. The Bold 9900's toolbelt and keyboard were the best I've worked with, and since the Classic is the closest thing I could get to that, then I'm getting the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 09:02 PM
    Since buying the Passport, I haven't even look at my Q10. The Passport is simply...AWESOME!

My next device will be the Passport Plus!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 09:37 PM
41 12