I remember reading some time ago that it wasn't good to keep switching your BBM ID between devices. Is there any credence to this? What are the negative impacts? I'm asking because my newest use case for the summer.

Passport during the weekday, Z30 during the weekends (when I don't need the QWERTY as much). If I'm switching my BBM IDs between devices twice a week, will it lead to bad things?

Thanks, CB Community!
    05-08-15 02:56 PM
    I switch about two times a week between my classic and my passport and the only thing I've noticed is sometimes all my conversations don't transfer over but that's minor

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 03:27 PM
    Technically you should be logged in to both devices already with your BBID. As for BBM, many use multiple devices and I've switched my SIM a few times as well as switching BBM to different devices and never had an issue.

Everything should transfer fine although the post above me mentioned losing chats. I've never experienced this, but I'm sure it could happen. Maybe in your BBM settings choosing save chats would prevent this. I'm sure others will chime in with their experiences.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 06:29 PM