Icrap had to do something. More broken iPhoney glass than any other phone on the market. Blackberry has always made the most robust phones. I have dropped my phone from various heights due to my work and it has never broken. Love my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I love Blackberry and have had one fo more than a decade. You on the other hand do not seem to have a long experience with BB screens. Many, many plastic screen, the 7000 and 8000 series, not to mention most recently the 9850. Those suckers were scratched up within a few weeks.
    reeneebob and chalx like this.
    07-23-14 11:02 AM
    This made me think back to a TWiT video where Leo bent a Gorilla Glass display and it just explodes. Be careful if you are thinking of making one of these videos!

07-23-14 11:50 AM
    You should buy a lottery ticket. What are the odds of spotting a Z30 to begin with let alone a "few too many" with broken screens
    Unrelated to OP

Check Out TechCraze
    07-23-14 01:02 PM
    Icrap had to do something. More broken iPhoney glass than any other phone on the market. Blackberry has always made the most robust phones. I have dropped my phone from various heights due to my work and it has never broken. Love my BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    *SIGH* I don't know why I'm bothering responding to something so silly that it uses the words 'iPhoney' (seriously, get a new schtick) but I've ALSO dropped all of my phones, including through the years iPhone 4, 5 and 5S from varying heights in cases and out of cases, and never broken a screen.

Did you stop to think that your argument about how there's more 'broken iPhoney screens' in the wild is because they sell tens of millions more handsets than BB could ever hope to sell? If there's a million Toyota's on the road and 10 Honda's, by definition there will be more problematic Toyota's needing servicing. Doesn't make them poorly made. It's simply law of averages. So your argument actually works against BB.

Care to stroll through the Z10/30 and Q10/5 threads and take a look at the shattered screen threads? Screens that become unusable (unlike most iPhones that will still work broken screen or not)?

Sometimes I really wonder if you read what you post...
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-23-14 01:15 PM
    This made me think back to a TWiT video where Leo bent a Gorilla Glass display and it just explodes. Be careful if you are thinking of making one of these videos!
    Yikes thats a high probability that your eyes get hit with a shard that way. Leo got lucky.
    07-23-14 02:28 PM
    I love Blackberry and have had one fo more than a decade. You on the other hand do not seem to have a long experience with BB screens. Many, many plastic screen, the 7000 and 8000 series, not to mention most recently the 9850. Those suckers were scratched up within a few weeks.
    I was avoiding BBRY for years because of this.
    07-23-14 03:44 PM
56 123