11-24-14 02:19 PM
27 12
tools
    No, I don't like your comment because it doesn't get a Passport in my hands any faster!
    I feel your anguish... If money were not a factor, I would be buying asap (or getting in line at the BB shop) BUT for those who like a frisson of excitement in their device acquisitions, ebay currently lists 209 results for Blackberry Passport in its list of completed auctions BUT not all of them sold. Currently, there are 42 BB Passports lists, both BIN and regular bidding and a few with "Make Offer" options (under the subheading: Cell Phones & Accessories). Prices range from 700-something to $1,000something. The highest prices were for three New Factory Sealed Unlocked Passports on 24 and 25 Sept - BIN price $1,399 - three different sellers in three different locations (Florida, Arizona and New Jersey). I followed one bidding war (yes, eating my baby-berry heart out) several days ago (winning bid: $1,125), but since then several PP auctions have topped out at $1,175. But I totally missed the deal of the year - dang dang dang!!!! - a "used" Passport on 18 Oct was snapped up at $400 - no clue why, but sure would like to know if it was in like new condition or what...

If money were no object and if wishes were horses, I would have a BB Passport and a dozen horses, but the reality is that I'm a working stiff, a writer and the 2014 equivalent of a poet starving in an 18th century attic... Yeah, I love what I do, but I could do it really ever so much better equipped with a BB Passport!!!! Anyone have an in with Mr. Chen? Please let him know that I will mount a one-person crusade to sing the praises of the PP world-wide, in print and on the internet. Ah, yes, wishful thinking... DAGGNABBIT - it always comes down to money! Wishful thinking: it's nice, but it doesn't put a Passport in my hands any faster!!!!!!!!
    10-23-14 01:57 PM
    You don't go on sale when you can't refill supply because of demand....

Posted via CB10
    Guess you were wrong eh!
    dejanh and sickyute like this.
    11-24-14 02:19 PM
27 12