After seeing this video of the moto 360 smartwatch with bbm being displayed I was wondering if this would work with my passport or will it only work with android phones?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-08-15 12:40 PM
    I don't believe it will. Sure, you can download the Android Wear app through Snap or something like that, but I seriously doubt the watch will actually work.

I've been looking for another Blackberry to complement my Note 4, but I love my Moto 360 and don't want to render it useless.
    01-08-15 12:51 PM
    I had the Moto 360 when I got my Passport and can tell you it doesn't work. I had to sell my watch
    01-08-15 02:07 PM
    I spent about an hour trying to get Android Wear app to work on my 10.3 Passport earlier today without success. I have a pebble working great with it, but I want to purchase an LG G watch R.

I have the latest PP leak, play store up and running, google services/search/google login ID installed, and tried both the latest and older versions of the android wear .apk with varying degree of failure.

A fresh install of the latest .Apk force closes. Patching it to remove dependences allows it to launch, but it instantly prompts to install google search app and reinstall. After doing that, it gives a new error that it needs to be reinstalled from the play store (it detects dependences have been removed and knows it has been tampered with) . A fresh installation of patched version now gives that reinstall needed error on loading, and unpatched apk installation gives the program stopped responding error.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable with google services like Cobalt can get it to work.

Patched apk reinstall error:
    Will the Moto 360 Smartwatch work with the Passport?-img_20150108_162113.png

Clicking direct play store link from app shows as incompatible. Searching from play store does not show it at all, I had to download .apk from browser.

Attachment 326125

Posted in CB10 from my glorious Passport.
    01-08-15 03:23 PM