Hello, all!

I'm currently interested in buying a new phone, and I think the BB Passport is pretty cool. The only thing that concerns me is if the BB 10/10.3 OS has my favorite apps available. These are:

Facebook
    Snapchat
    Spotify
    9gag
    BofA

I know. . .I'm not that cultured. But, are all these available to download on the Blackberry OS? Thanks for any responses!
    04-27-17 12:17 PM
    Snapchat is definitely not working. The first-party Facebook app was discontinued some time ago in favor of a shortcut to the mobile website. I can't tell you much about the others.
    04-27-17 12:55 PM
    Hello, all!

I'm currently interested in buying a new phone, and I think the BB Passport is pretty cool. The only thing that concerns me is if the BB 10/10.3 OS has my favorite apps available. These are:

Facebook
    Snapchat
    Spotify
    9gag
    BofA

I know. . .I'm not that cultured. But, are all these available to download on the Blackberry OS? Thanks for any responses!
    You will NOT be happy if you are relying on the Passport for those apps. Sure there are workarounds with android apps but the experience will not be great. If I were you, I would look at some other device. Just my opinion and I am a Passport user.
    andy957 likes this.
    04-27-17 01:07 PM
    Go with the blackdroids you will not be happy with bb10.

Posted via CB10
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-27-17 03:30 PM
    Go with the blackdroids you will not be happy with bb10.

Posted via CB10
    Seconded.
    04-27-17 04:03 PM
    Facebook - Mobile site only (although if your on Android you should be using this anyways).
    Snapchat - Confirmed not working.
    Spotify - I personally don't have Spotify, so I have never tried it. I would assume no.
    9gag- again, I don't use it, but if it uses the Android photo library it will not work.
    BofA- this app almost guaranteed uses SafetyNet, so it will not work.

So yea, that's .5/4, go with something else.

Posted via CB10 on my  Passport
    04-27-17 10:19 PM
    Spotify Android works well. I use it all the time.
    9Gag has an app in the Blackberry world. Its an old android version, I think, but it works.

BB Passport 10.3.3.1463/ OnePlus 2
    04-27-17 10:36 PM
    I have the BlackBerry Passport and I love it. I am to get spotify as I used it today when I left sprint to go to at&t just to use my passport. Spotify works smoothly, snapchat has been said to work according to research done via Google and youtube. You would most likely have to install a patched version. As for the other apps you mentioned, unfortunately I'm not sure. But if you want all your apps I would suggest you opt for the BlackBerry Priv or the keyone BlackBerry.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 11:29 PM
    snapchat has been said to work according to research done via Google and youtube.
    You need to learn how to research better. Snapchat doesn't work.
    04-29-17 06:46 AM
    Do not buy the passport. Just buy the KeyONE instead

Rock'n that Passport SE
    04-30-17 08:14 PM