Can BB passport delete emails on phone, server or both as previous BB's did? I've owned 5 different BB and now use a Galaxy S4. I'm really missing the ability to delete a message without affecting the information on my desktop. I do not "synch" messages, never have and don't want that feature if it can be avoided. Also,I have been waiting for my 2 yr. contract with ATT to expire and now that it has, I have been to 7 ATT stores and 3 BestBuy stores.....none have the BB on display to familiarize oneself on the operation. Any help is appreciated.
    05-29-15 11:37 AM
    Yes, for sure that option is available.
    05-29-15 11:45 AM
    Can BB passport delete emails on phone, server or both as previous BB's did? I've owned 5 different BB and now use a Galaxy S4. I'm really missing the ability to delete a message without affecting the information on my desktop. I do not "synch" messages, never have and don't want that feature if it can be avoided. Also,I have been waiting for my 2 yr. contract with ATT to expire and now that it has, I have been to 7 ATT stores and 3 BestBuy stores.....none have the BB on display to familiarize oneself on the operation. Any help is appreciated.
    Yes, there is the option to delete them only from the phone or both from the phone and the server.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    05-29-15 03:53 PM
    Like others stated, there is an option. But, the question I have is, why delete on the phone and leave it on the mail account? If I delete an email, it's because I simply don't need it...
    05-29-15 05:15 PM