So there is this white spot on screen that appears on dark background. The snapshot doesn't capture the spot so I captured my passport screen from another mobile device. Notice the bottom middle portion of the screen, a white spot is visible. I want to get a replacement. Is it possible?
    Will the blackberry replace the passport in INDIA incase of a problem like this-20150509_220644-1-.jpg

Posted via Passport
    05-10-15 12:16 AM
    Why not? Does the phone not have a warranty?

-- Passport, VMO, Toronto CA
    05-10-15 12:18 AM
    It does have warranty , I bought it via amazon INDIA this march

Posted via Passport
    05-10-15 12:25 AM
    Yeah you will get repair for your screen.. I am guessing they will change the screen only and if its not possible then they will replace it. But it will take atleast a month for whole this procedure as when you approach the local service centre they gonna tell you that your phone will be sent to Bangalore for HIGH LEVEL repairs as it cannot be done locally and will take around 1 month.. I have experienced it with my passport with automatic rebooting issue and then when they so called repaired it it wasnot and gave me handset as it was after month along with screen lifted issue.. I approached them again and they took another one month for repairing again.. so get ready to part with your device for a month and dont bother calling their service centre asking for status as they are gonna tell you that its still going Through HIGH LEVEL RAPAIRS IN BANGALORE AND STATUS IS "PENDING".. dealing with BlackBerry service centre is headache

Good luck
    Btw I also bought from amazon so no worries regarding warranty as when passport was launched it was officially available from amazon like classic on snapdeal.com if I am not wrong..

Posted via my awesome Passport
    05-10-15 12:33 AM
    Ankit thanks mate

Posted via Passport
    05-10-15 06:59 AM
    You mean a dead pixel?

Posted via CB10

Ah. I saw it. Whit spot... possible to replace.
    05-10-15 08:08 AM
    Check with Amazon, they might do an advanced exchange like they do it in the US.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 10:13 AM
    Agreed. Check with Amazon. They do after all have brilliant customer service.
    05-10-15 10:19 AM
    Check with Amazon, they might do an advanced exchange like they do it in the US.

Posted via CB10
    They just offer 10 day REFUND policy here in india

Posted via my awesome Passport
    05-10-15 11:02 AM
    Yeah its a ten day policy in india, initially I contacted the amazon guys and they forwarded me the contact and location details of BlackBerry service points in my city.

Posted via Passport
    05-12-15 11:55 AM