Where can I download it from?

Posted via CB10
    The app only allows to toggle your WiFi calling on or off. You still need to load the latest 10.3.2.2789 to get WiFi calling work.

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    10-09-15 12:07 AM
    The app only allows to toggle your WiFi calling on or off. You still need to load the latest 10.3.2.2789 to get WiFi calling work.

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    I have already installed the leak and the wifi calling is working fine at home. However I need wifi calling at work as I am not getting proper coverage and for some reason, wifi calling is disabled. I guess it's some kind of modem setting.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 07:45 AM
    Thanks you. I will try it.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 07:48 AM
    I just upgraded using the 2789 blitz file using sachesi, sideloaded the TMO bar file, rebooted and OMG it works!

Fantastic!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 12:39 AM
    This is amazing, I have missed UMA so much since it went away. I am taking my PP silver edition to Tmobile tomorrow. Sorry I'm not sorry, AT&T.

Can someone post a screen shot of a passport with the wifi calling icon? I can't wait to see it!
    10-11-15 10:10 PM
    Wifi calling! The best of both worlds.-img_20151010_171145.png

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 06:16 AM
    I've gone thru all steps and processes and still can't get WiFi Calling enabled.
    Wifi calling! The best of both worlds.-img_20151012_094827.png

Does my AT&T Passport need to be unlocked for this to work properly? If anyone has time to assist I'd greatly appreciate it. I love my Passport but would love it more with WiFi Calling lol.

My Passport ****s on your iPhone
    10-12-15 08:50 AM
    Does my AT&T Passport need to be unlocked for this to work properly?
    Wifi calling is only for T-Mobile. Not for AT&T, Verizon or Sprint.
    10-12-15 02:35 PM
    Wifi calling is only for T-Mobile. Not for AT&T, Verizon or Sprint.
    This is only true for BlackBerry handsets. Sprint and ATT both offer wifi calling on the iphone.

On another note, wifi calling on Passport worked perfectly for me immediatly after switching from ATT to Tmobile on the leaked software. It's everything I dreamed it would be...
    Last edited by miketedeschi; 10-12-15 at 02:42 PM. Reason: missed word passport
    10-12-15 02:41 PM
    This is only true for BlackBerry handsets.
    This is a BlackBerry forum. Didn't know I had to be so specific.
    10-12-15 02:44 PM
    This is only true for BlackBerry handsets.
    He was asking about his Passport.
    10-12-15 02:45 PM
    This is a BlackBerry forum. Didn't know I had to be so specific.
    Thanks wise guy. You don't have to be specific, but I think it's worth noting that other providers, specifically one of the bigger ones, is now offering wifi calling, since they never have before.

This is important because it could mean ATT may offer wifi calling in the future to blackberry also, because they sell BlackBerry phones.
    10-12-15 02:47 PM
    Well damn...guess I don't have to worry about getting an unlock code for my phone to get WiFi Calling to work.

10-12-15 03:05 PM
    Well damn...guess I don't have to worry about getting an unlock code for my phone to get WiFi Calling to work.

With a little luck, ATT might offer it on things besides the iPhone. They just turned it on within the past 2 weeks. Maybe they will offer it for BlackBerry eventually.
    10-12-15 03:08 PM
    Can anyone else confirm that when calling over wifi, you can't get to a sprint customer voicemail? It rings, but if they don't answer, it drops before going to their VM. Weird.
    10-13-15 08:48 AM
    What happened was Apple finally added the feature for Tmobile and since apple added the feature, ATT announced they would support it about 10 minutes later.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 02:14 PM
    You can b-slap me anytime. You were correct. I sachesi'ed the latest blitz and like another poster a few posts below said, there is no App to enable WiFi calling but there is a new icon upper right with an old telephone receiver and bars. I did the same as them and shut off cellular then made a successful phone call out, ON my ATT Uverse WiFi at home! PS: I deleted all my stupid posts here to keep the overall thread clean. Excuse my stupidity all!

Attachment 374901
    On which screen is that "old telephone receiver" icon when you turn the mobile network off? I can't see it on my unlocked PP and I am on AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 02:27 PM
    There is an app the load with sachesi to use wifi calling.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 02:29 PM
    On which screen is that "old telephone receiver" icon when you turn the mobile network off? I can't see it on my unlocked PP and I am on AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    T-mobile I currently the only US carrier offering wifi calling for blackberry.

I switched from ATT to Tmobile yesterday morning, it took 12 minutes in the store.
    10-13-15 02:29 PM
    T-mobile I currently the only US carrier offering wifi calling for blackberry.

I switched from ATT to Tmobile yesterday morning, it took 12 minutes in the store.
    I must have misunderstood mawil1013. I thought he had AT&T cell service and was using it, but I guess he is on TMO and was just saying he could use WFC on his AT&T Uverse wifi at home.

I wonder why AT&T offers WFC on late model iPhones but not on BlackBerry? Purely a business and marketing decision, I suppose. Typical. Who cares about the customer, anyway?

I'm a little hesitant to switch to TMO. I don't think their cell coverage is as good as AT&T, especially if you leave urban areas. I could be wrong...

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 02:52 PM
    I'm a little hesitant to switch to TMO. I don't think their cell coverage is as good as AT&T, especially if you leave urban areas. I could be wrong...
    TMO probably isn't a strong a signal, but having wifi is huge.

1. in a cement building (where no provider has coverage) such as an office or hotel.

2. On a plane with wifi, like jet blue (unconfirmed if this works yet with the plane's firewall)

3. A remote home (or vacation home) where no provider has a signal. Where there is cable TV, there is wifi.

4. International for business or vacation. You can text and call with your USA number without international roaming if you have the hotel wifi.

If you're not on a contract, you have nothing to lose trying another provider.
    mrimperfect and KenV54 like this.
    10-13-15 02:59 PM
    I was working once in a hospital basement. The IT guys told me to forget making a call, verizon didn't even have signal. I connected to the wifi and started making work calls.

I keep a straight talk hotspot in my car so I can use it with my laptop but it also works for wifi calling in a dead spot.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 05:37 PM
    Att & TMO coverage:
    I travel for work extensively. I have a work Passport on Att and a personal Passport on TMO. Rarely do I find differences in coverage.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 06:47 PM
    Att & TMO coverage:
    I travel for work extensively. I have a work Passport on Att and a personal Passport on TMO. Rarely do I find differences in coverage.

Posted via CB10
    What state? In Indiana I do notice a difference with att. I roam some on att and occasionally if I have no signal, I can see att available.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 07:49 PM
49 12