There is not way at this point you will be able to have tmo wifi calling in your passport however this is an easy alternative that has worked for me. I have a Google voice number, wich is free and easy to obtain, and I have an app calls "spare phone" wich actualy makes your Google voice number a fully functional wifi calling on your passport. Every time I am at home conected to my wifi I just foward my cell to my Google voice and it works perfect
    10-08-15 05:19 AM
    There is not way at this point you will be able to have tmo wifi calling in your passport however this is an easy alternative that has worked for me. I have a Google voice number, wich is free and easy to obtain, and I have an app calls "spare phone" wich actualy makes your Google voice number a fully functional wifi calling on your passport. Every time I am at home conected to my wifi I just foward my cell to my Google voice and it works perfect
    Jaime, it works now with the latest update. Check it out if you need it.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 10:38 AM
    I looks like with the new update my wifi calling icon finally showed up. But it has disappeared now. It's really random. Doesn't look like it's available on my unlock phone which my service provider is tmobile.
    12-17-15 06:18 PM
    I used wifi dialing last week phoning the US while on a trip to Europe. Worked great. However, to get it working, I needed to reboot the phone.
    12-17-15 06:35 PM
    Not possible as far as I know since tmo doesn't natively carry the tmo and the only way to use it on tmo is to get the unlocked version
    12-19-15 04:23 AM
    I don't appreciate that you dispute what I shared, that wifi dialing is possible.
    Before you accuse someone of falsehoods, why don't you do a little research.
    It is entirely possible, and as I wrote, I have been using it while traveling internationally. Obviously, as I'm using a Passport, and TMo never sold the Passport, I have an unlocked phone.

T-Mobile US users who want to control WiFi Calling on their device should download and sideload this BAR file:
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    (Use either Sachesi or Darcy's BB Tools to load)
    NOTE: WiFi Calling feature is currently intended for T-Mobile US users only. This app is not required for the feature to work, only to control how it is prioritized or to turn it off/on.
    12-19-15 03:31 PM
    That's good to know. I am on tMobile with an unlocked PP and have a grayed out wifi calling icon on the top right hand of the screen. Did not install the. BAR file you mention. Please let me know if/how I can get wifi calling to work.

Posted via CB10
    AYEBronze likes this.
    12-19-15 05:42 PM
    I did install the bar file. You can find the link in this post

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...aders-1040826/

More instructions
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lling-1048137/
    Last edited by cyclezib; 12-19-15 at 06:40 PM.
    12-19-15 06:30 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but what radio is needed to get WiFi calling to work? The general radio for the Passport or the T-Mobile Classic radio for the mentioned OS versions? Thank you.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    06-03-16 07:30 AM
    I wish we can make the WiFi calling work somehow on our BlackBerry Passport's. I really want to have it.

But it's so super Complicated to make it work.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-06-16 05:19 PM
    Yes, at least TMOBILE has the Wifi Calling option I just made my first call (switched from Att to Tmobile(the Mint Sim discount)
    Attachment 419446
    Last edited by Davis Rayler; 03-15-17 at 03:10 PM.
    03-15-17 11:26 AM
    That's my guess too, but it's just a guess.
    Hopefully there's some CB members actually using a Passport on T-Mo already that can shed some light.
    Works on T-mobile on my passport
    Last edited by Elite1; 04-03-17 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Repaired quote
    04-03-17 09:23 PM
37 12