Because it goes with everything of course!

Here is my small collection of the red and black. You would think that it's my favorite color, but it isn't. It just draws me in for some reason.

A couple pics are crappy by my standards. Had to use an iPod 5th gen to capture these.

Enjoy.

12-02-14 02:42 PM
    The last picture is quite nice. The red of the keyboard really stands out.
    Lacker20 and mister2d like this.
    12-02-14 02:50 PM

Here is my small collection of the red and black. You would think that it's my favorite color, but it isn't. It just draws me in for some reason.

A couple pics are crappy by my standards. Had to use an iPod 5th gen to capture these.

Enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/LXfYe5F.jpg
    Really like the last picture. Which car mount are you using? i'd like to get one!
    12-02-14 03:38 PM
    Really like the last picture. Which car mount are you using? i'd like to get one!
    It's from Proclip.
    12-02-14 03:40 PM
    How does it fasten to the interior of the car?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 07:26 PM
    Why? Because you can!
    mister2d likes this.
    12-02-14 07:30 PM
    Great photos. This red Passport is my first bright colored BlackBerry ever, I always get a black one and have gotten a few grey and white ones, so I'm looking forward to seeing this color in person when I get home from work!
    mister2d likes this.
    12-02-14 07:33 PM
    How does it fasten to the interior of the car?

Posted via CB10
    They have several separate mounts. You purchase the mount and holder separately.

It fastens to the side of my center console via a slide-on clipping mechanism. Very clean and no screws into the car.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 07:49 PM
    Looks awesome. Now I'm jealous.

Posted via CB10
    mister2d likes this.
    12-02-14 07:51 PM
    Noticed you have a case on yours... switching it out for the vaja when it comes in? Can't wait until I receive the one I ordered... btw. What model porsche do you drive? My brother used to have a 911 gt2 until he totaled it. I'm a BMW guy myself but always loved porsche's!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 09:42 PM
    Noticed you have a case on yours... switching it out for the vaja when it comes in? Can't wait until I receive the one I ordered... btw. What model porsche do you drive? My brother used to have a 911 gt2 until he totaled it. I'm a BMW guy myself but always loved porsche's!

Posted via CB10
    Oh yea I have a case on this bad boy. No way I'll let it go naked until the vaja case comes in. That is going to be awhile.

I'm actually a BMW guy. Been a CCA member for many years. My last BMW was totaled earlier this year. My beloved E39 M5.
    I decided that no other BMW can replace it, so I opted for two rides. One being this brand new Porsche Cayman S.
    12-02-14 09:47 PM
    Oh yea I have a case on this bad boy. No way I'll let it go naked until the vaja case comes in. That is going to be awhile.

I'm actually a BMW guy. Been a CCA member for many years. My last BMW was totaled earlier this year. My beloved E39 M5.
    I decided that no other BMW can replace it, so I opted for two rides. One being this brand new Porsche Cayman S.
    I was actually considering the Cayman S but got the new X5 M instead... I also have an e60 M5 with Dakota Red interior, an 87 M6 I'm currently restoring, and a 650i as a daily driver...

I ordered a pdair version 3 pouch black with red stitching before realizing there are cases out there that are of such high quality and elegance as the vaja... can't wait to get it.

Nonetheless congrats on the red pp. It looks awesome!

Posted via CB10
    mister2d likes this.
    12-02-14 10:00 PM
    I like the last picture too. Could you post a link to your car mount for the Passport?
    12-02-14 10:04 PM
    I like the last picture too. Could you post a link to your car mount for the Passport?
    Well the car mount is specific to the car. So unless you have a Porsche Cayman, it will not be the same.

The link to the phone holder is here: BlackBerry Passport Phone Holders - ProClip USA

Here is a link to the different mounting bases that the holders attach to. Learn More About ProClip 2-Part Mobile Mounting Solutions - ProClip USA
    12-02-14 11:07 PM

Enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/Mtp5Wi5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/id7sKOP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UyCS3br.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vjfGNvV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LXfYe5F.jpg
    Is your Ipod red too?
    12-02-14 11:50 PM
    This is definitely a baller's phone.

The black one can be any corporate man's device but the red oozes pure sex, as in Lamborghini red. In your case a Porches.

Do you date models?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-02-14 11:56 PM
    Is your Ipod red too?
    Yes! And No. I used to have a Product Red iPod, but I sold that old thing for a new one. By that time I was getting out of the Apple game so I bought the cheapest available. It is that black slate color though. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:07 AM
    This is definitely a baller's phone.

The black one can be any corporate man's device but the red oozes pure sex, as in Lamborghini red. In your case a Porches.

Do you date models?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I never thought of myself as a baller. Which is probably why I don't date models.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:09 AM

Nonetheless congrats on the red pp. It looks awesome!

Posted via CB10
    If BlackBerry ever releases a Porsche Design version of the Passport I think my heart is going to stop. Don't let it have black and red accents with a touch of gold. I might just kick the bucket.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:17 AM
    You need a red Q5
    vvvhhh8 likes this.
    12-03-14 02:24 AM
    What car is it ?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:30 AM
    What car is it ?

Posted via CB10
    There's hints everywhere. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:33 AM
    I got the Porsche thing, but which model ?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 01:39 PM
    I got the Porsche thing, but which model ?

Posted via CB10
    Oh. It's a Cayman S.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 03:58 PM
    If BlackBerry ever releases a Porsche Design version of the Passport I think my heart is going to stop. Don't let it have black and red accents with a touch of gold. I might just kick the bucket.

Posted via CB10
    How much you think it'd go for? 3 grand? I'd probably impulsively buy it just because I'm such a car aficionado lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 07:35 PM
29 12