Hi all,

I have a new Passport, unlocked on ATT. Everything worked fine until earlier today when I started having issues with text messaging. Every time I try to write a message it shows "Failed to Save Message", and I cannot send or receive texts. However, the SIM is in and can make calls/data. Texts also worked for several days previously. I already tried the standard steps (security wipe/reinstall, power off and reset, etc), as well as verified the Service Center number. What is happening here? I have never had this issue before and have no idea what is going on. Please advise!

Best,
    CB33

Edit: Thanks Bla1ze, I will definitely try to talk to them! I wasn't clear though, what makes me think it is a problem with the device is how it won't even let me attempt to send an SMS (and then have it fail). I type the message, hit enter, then I get the error message and that is all.
    Last edited by crackberry33; 01-12-17 at 09:32 PM.
    01-12-17 08:11 PM
    Maybe it's not a device issue. Maybe it's on AT&T's end. Have you contacted them to ask about any possible SMS issues in your area? You've done all the normal troubleshooting on your end, time to look at the other side of the equation.
    01-12-17 09:20 PM
    Maybe it's not a device issue. Maybe it's on AT&T's end. Have you contacted them to ask about any possible SMS issues in your area? You've done all the normal troubleshooting on your end, time to look at the other side of the equation.
    I have a new Passport and I can't type on it using swiping up feature.. is that not available for Passport or do I need to enable any setting??

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 10:40 PM
    I have a new Passport and I can't type on it using swiping up feature.. is that not available for Passport or do I need to enable any setting??

Posted via CB10
    You need to stop hijacking other people's threads. It's not polite.

http://crackberry.com/how-enabledisa...kberry-os-1021
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    01-13-17 12:10 AM