When I receive an automated call my Passport won't allow me to hang up, if I make a call and it goes to an answering machine the same thing happens, it won't hang up. If I'm on a call with a switchboard (eg Dr's office) with more than a few lines the same thing happens, can't hang up, no matter how many times I try and tap the end call button. The only way to stop any of these calls is by rebooting the phone. Is anyone else having these issues? Can someone help out with this problem? Really like my passport but this is getting very annoying
    06-17-15 06:39 PM
    When I receive an automated call my Passport won't allow me to hang up, if I make a call and it goes to an answering machine the same thing happens, it won't hang up. If I'm on a call with a switchboard (eg Dr's office) with more than a few lines the same thing happens, can't hang up, no matter how many times I try and tap the end call button. The only way to stop any of these calls is by rebooting the phone. Is anyone else having these issues? Can someone help out with this problem? Really like my passport but this is getting very annoying
    What happens to the Phone UI when you select the END CALL software button?
    What happens if you MUTE the call and then try to hang up?
    What are your phone settings within the Phone app itself?
    06-17-15 08:26 PM