I've downloaded all of cobalts files however now my google play store doesn't even work. Play store was working until I attempted to do a patch so the apps needing "google play services" would work however now I don't have anything working. Is there anyone out there who can assist me in fixing this problem? I'm about to throw my red bb passport away and buy either an iphone or samsung but I'm really trying to make this work! I've been a bb user since before I can remember and had my last bb for almost 7 years! Please help! Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    03-30-16 03:38 PM
    I've downloaded all of cobalts files however now my google play store doesn't even work. Play store was working until I attempted to do a patch so the apps needing "google play services" would work however now I don't have anything working. Is there anyone out there who can assist me in fixing this problem? I'm about to throw my red bb passport away and buy either an iphone or samsung but I'm really trying to make this work! I've been a bb user since before I can remember and had my last bb for almost 7 years! Please help! Thank you in advance for your assistance.
    Have you tried removing the store installation, rebooting, and downloading again?
    03-30-16 04:22 PM
    Just curious as to what you tried to patch ???
    Some apks will not work despite patching and runtime requirements are limited to android 4.3 on bb10 devices.
    Apart from that Fret's suggestions are a good start.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 05:25 PM