I have a BB Passport and a BB Passport SE and very often Contacts are disappearing for no apparent reason. Any suggestions?
    12-01-15 01:23 AM
    I had the same issue with contacts that were tied to my outlook account after running. 2789 for about a month or two. They just started disappearing and I was forcing refreshes and rebooting the phone to get them back. The contacts weren't deleted as I could still see them accessing my email account online.

I finally downgraded to .2639 a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the issue again.

In my case, it could have been an exchange active sync issue and not an OS issue but if so, it is one I have never had before.
    I had the same issue with contacts that were tied to my outlook account after running. 2789 for about a month or two. They just started disappearing and I was forcing refreshes and rebooting the phone to get them back. The contacts weren't deleted as I could still see them accessing my email account online.

I finally downgraded to .2639 a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the issue again.

In my case, it could have been an exchange active sync issue and not an OS issue but if so, it is one I have never had before.
    12-01-15 06:12 AM