09-19-15 08:30 PM
33 12
tools
    because iPhone users lol
    09-18-15 06:24 PM
    Yes it is about being STUPID and IGNORANT simply because there a learning curve to the Playbook and BlackBerry 10 which people resisted to adamantly.

When you deploy BlackBerry 10 devices in the thousands and people ***** that gesture based is too difficult when my 2 year old gets it......STUPID and IGNORANT these clients are.

From the newest iOS9, I can only confirm that it already does not sit well in our corporate environment and from what i've noticed, some of the gesture based from BlackBerry 10 are similar to iOS9.

I respect what device you use but stop condescending those who use BlackBerry.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    09-18-15 06:41 PM
    preach!!!
    09-18-15 06:57 PM
    Yes it is about being STUPID and IGNORANT simply because there a learning curve to the Playbook and BlackBerry 10 which people resisted to adamantly.

When you deploy BlackBerry 10 devices in the thousands and people ***** that gesture based is too difficult when my 2 year old gets it......STUPID and IGNORANT these clients are.

From the newest iOS9, I can only confirm that it already does not sit well in our corporate environment and from what i've noticed, some of the gesture based from BlackBerry 10 are similar to iOS9.

I respect what device you use but stop condescending those who use BlackBerry.

Nah. It's not stupid for people to be comfortable with what they have.

For a new/less popular system to be adopted, it generally has to have a major benefit over the existing system. For a lot of people, BB10 probably didn't have enough of a benefit over what they were using.

Smartphone usage is not a good measure of intelligence. Not wanting to learn something one doesn't really need to learn isn't either.
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    09-18-15 10:44 PM

Don't you mean some of the gestures based from iOS9 are similar to BB10? Just saying, BB10 came first.

And we all know how IOS likes to follow up from behind and than clam they came out with something new of their own.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    09-19-15 07:50 AM
  6. Steve
    Go onto any Google+ post about Apple and look at the hate and criticism coming from Android users - its not just limited to Blackberry, and i am not really sure iy has anything to do with ignorance.
    09-19-15 05:25 PM
    Go onto any Google+ post about Apple and look at the hate and criticism coming from Android users - its not just limited to Blackberry, and i am not really sure iy has anything to do with ignorance.
    True.
    09-19-15 06:26 PM
    a lot of people simply don't know that blackberry has a new OS
    09-19-15 08:30 PM
33 12