12-24-17 11:31 PM
107 ... 345
    How long did it take to 100% ?? A prompt reply will be very helpful
    05-31-17 05:14 AM
    My short story.
    Decided to factory reset(security wipe) my Passport SE. Connected the Link. Pressed Factory Reset button.
    All was OK at the beginning: green line on the phone display with progress.... On screen messages: security wipe, updates installing, etc etc...
    Then screen went blank.
    Waited for about an hour.
    Restarted the phone with power button. Again: green line showing the progress.... etc.
    Restarted few more times and finally I got that dreaded Error code bb10-0015 on the screen.
    Ah my God. My world has fallen apart.
    Then I studied this thread and found solution of AhmedT016:
    Have tried his method once... no success. Error message was back. Tried again...more...more... On the 6th or 7th attempt I managed to do it right.
    Security wipe through Link was long - about 2 hours - but ended well. Set up was OK. Restored from recent backup via Link. All is OK now, except Linkedin can not be used in Hub. But this is separate issue.

Many thanks to Ahmed !

P.S. I wanted to use autoloader as recommended by many but downloading from Blackberry OS Archive was extremely slow. Still, probably it makes sense to keep the autoloader file for such occasions.
    08-02-17 04:49 AM
    Bro. My BB Passport is still in 99 % for 2 days. Whether your Passport got formatted succesfully.. Should I wait or do something else. BB link also crashing in my PC
    09-06-17 09:40 PM
    Do you have a Sim card or SD card still installed???
    I had same problem and removed those cards and fixed issue. .

Posted via CB10
    09-18-17 12:35 PM
    I tried to security wipe my blackberry passport and my phone got stuck for 20 days in 99 %. I was frequently charging. One day battery got drained and phone switched off. Again charging. It starts from 1%. So I decided to try one our friend's advice. I installed blackberry link in my PC. I long pressed power button in blackberry. One error occured with triangle symbol with red notification light. Now connect USB with computer. Link will detect your phone and ask reconnect or reload. Clock reload. Link will download software and format your phone. Time depends on your internet speed. I got completed in 5 hours. Sometimes it will get disconnected. Use a good USB cable. Try again. It works. Thanks a lot to the person who posted it earlier
    09-29-17 08:16 AM
    It will never make 100 I guess. So try with link
    09-29-17 08:19 AM
    Hi sir I reset my passport ...but it not finished... It just 99 in 2days...what will I do sir...
    12-24-17 11:31 PM
107 ... 345