Seriously, what's the story? This is annoying. I reinstalled everything on the Passport, and then its freaking again.
    02-07-17 05:07 PM
    Seriously, what's the story? This is annoying. I reinstalled everything on the Passport, and then its freaking again.
    When you say Everything....What do you mean?
    02-07-17 05:55 PM
    It also happens to me, the HUB started flicking very fast and also when I choose any hub notification, it includes emails, WhatsApp, text, etc.. for about a few weeks ago it started to dissappear every notification for a few seconds!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 08:35 PM
    This has happened to me too. I think what happens for me is I accidentally click the trash can icon for deleting the text message thread. It's like the one annoying thing about the Hub. I fumble with my phone putting it in and taking it out of my pocket and I get to the Hub and inadvertently hit the delete button which deletes the entire text message thread. Maybe this is happening to you also? I tried to turn that feature off, but it doesn't look like there's an option for it.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 10:07 PM
    I'm not sure if it's an analogous situation but I get the occasional text message that deletes itself along with the entire conversation every now and then. I've been unable to pinpoint the cause.
    02-08-17 12:09 AM
    I had the same problem after update. If you have Inst10 or something by Memory products installed, try to delete it and restart the device. Than wait a little. Should help, I guess.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 12:22 AM
    I restarted the phone several times and texts would just not appear, not delete. I was getting texts just not receding them. Restarting got them again with a massive delay in between send and receive times. Also I couldn't respond no matter how many times I hit the send icon.
    I did forget about the Nemory stuff I have, so I just erased all of them. *sigh.*
    Guess we'll see how the day goes...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mattster723; 02-08-17 at 06:46 AM.
    02-08-17 06:04 AM
    Also the phone keeps getting hotter. I'm also noticing Hubby is not working. Even when cool. It says the phone is 90-100 degrees. Guess I should delete that too.
    The question next is how much longer can one limp along? Is it the OS? Is it the phone? No one can say.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 06:06 AM
    Another thing, the names keep disappearing from the contacts in texts only showing the numbers, the txts show as unread yet they have been read and responded too. This is making it difficult to work.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 06:08 AM
    This has happened to me too. I think what happens for me is I accidentally click the trash can icon for deleting the text message thread. It's like the one annoying thing about the Hub. I fumble with my phone putting it in and taking it out of my pocket and I get to the Hub and inadvertently hit the delete button which deletes the entire text message thread. Maybe this is happening to you also? I tried to turn that feature off, but it doesn't look like there's an option for it.

Posted via CB10
    You can turn your screen off. I love that delete feature on the hub. I keep clearing out calls and emails I don't need so what comes in for the day I can easily get to. Never delete by mistake.

Jaglenn's Passport
    02-08-17 08:29 AM
    I restarted the phone several times and texts would just not appear, not delete. I was getting texts just not receding them. Restarting got them again with a massive delay in between send and receive times. Also I couldn't respond no matter how many times I hit the send icon.
    I did forget about the Nemory stuff I have, so I just erased all of them. *sigh.*
    Guess we'll see how the day goes...

Posted via CB10
    I've been having more or less the same issue since installing 10.3.3 on my Passport: I notice that I stop receiving text messages, and when I try to send myself a text message, it refuses to send. Rebooting eventually fixes it, but it takes forever for me to start receiving my texts again, including the test one I send myself after the reboot.

I haven't had any of the apps mentioned in this thread.

I attempted performing a full backup via Link, wiping my device, and restoring the backup, and the issue has returned. I'm starting to think it's an issue with the version of 10.3.3 I'm currently running (10.3.3.1463).
    02-08-17 08:31 AM
    You can't delete Text message from the Hub with just one click. There is no trash can for text messages. They are for email. So I don't see how this is possible.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 02-08-17 at 12:24 PM.
    02-08-17 10:56 AM
    It's gotta be 10.3. This is killing BB10. Half assed bs. Anyone have a solution besides jump ship?
    02-08-17 12:14 PM
    It's gotta be 10.3. This is killing BB10. Half assed bs. Anyone have a solution besides jump ship?
    I would reload the OS or try an autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 12:21 PM
    You can't delete Text message from the Hub with just one click. There is no trash can for text messages. They are for email. So I don't see you this is possible.

Posted via CB10
    This is incorrect. I can send a screen cap, once I figure out a way to blur out or remove the contacts' phone numbers/names in my screen cap :-)
    02-08-17 12:24 PM
    This is incorrect. I can send a screen cap, once I figure out a way to blur out or remove the contacts' phone numbers/names in my screen cap :-)
    Read the post again. I said you Can't Delete a Text with just one tap of the Screen. You need to do more to delete a text from the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 12:26 PM
    Read the post again. I said you Can't Delete a Text with just on tap of the Screen. You need to do more to delete a text from the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    You're right, it's two taps: first at the top right, and then tap the "delete" icon for each text message.

Are we talking semantics, or are you saying that you can't delete texts easily the way I just described? :-/
    02-08-17 12:28 PM
    It's a Long hold on the text which will give you the Side menu with options. So Ops described removing the phone from his pocket and the Hub screen is open with the side menu on.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 12:31 PM
    It's a Long hold on the text which will give you the Side menu with options. So Ops described removing the phone from his pocket and the Hub screen is open with the side menu on.
    I beg to differ: like I mentioned in the msg below, you can delete texts without the long hold.

You're right, it's two taps: first at the top right, and then tap the "delete" icon for each text message.

Are we talking semantics, or are you saying that you can't delete texts easily the way I just described? :-/
    02-08-17 12:38 PM
    Your confused. If in the Hub you just tap text it will open said text. You will need to Long Press that text to get a menu to pop up. Either way It's not just one tap.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 12:51 PM
    I beg to differ: like I mentioned in the msg below, you can delete texts without the long hold.
    Top right will not give you a trash can to delete Text. It will give you an arrow for a short text within the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 12:54 PM
    Your confused. If in the Hub you just tap text it will open said text. You will need to Long Press that text to get a menu to pop up. Either way It's not just one tap.

Posted via CB10
    Top right will not give you a trash can to delete Text. It will give you an arrow for a short text within the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    My not confused, here's the screen cap:
    Why are my text message disappearing again?-img_20170208_120150.png
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    02-08-17 01:01 PM
    My not confused, here's the screen cap:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170208_120150.png 
Views:	519 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	417172
    I see your Hub shows the trash can while mine does not. So it must be a setting in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 01:12 PM
    Well I found out the problem. It's not where I am (Midtown Manhattan), it's the 10.3 upgrade! Good job BB! Just chase us off!
    Apparently after spending while with the ATT people that's the last possbile thing. The bills are paid, the phone is on and restarted, the towers work, it's 60 degrees and sunny (in February go figure), so that leaves aliens and 10.3.
    So I have no solutions.
    02-08-17 01:13 PM
    Well I found out the problem. It's not where I am (Midtown Manhattan), it's the 10.3 upgrade! Good job BB! Just chase us off!
    Apparently after spending while with the ATT people that's the last possbile thing. The bills are paid, the phone is on and restarted, the towers work, it's 60 degrees and sunny (in February go figure), so that leaves aliens and 10.3.
    So I have no solutions.
    Try reloading the OS or us an autoloader

Posted via CB10
    02-08-17 01:17 PM
68 123