ihave restored my bb passport it says some error and itried to update it by bblink though no response next i tried with autoloader and then also it is not working it was stuck at the blackberry symbol and name can any one please help me to get my phone back to condition
    07-04-18 05:08 AM
    ihave restored my bb passport it says some error and itried to update it by bblink though no response next i tried with autoloader and then also it is not working it was stuck at the blackberry symbol and name can any one please help me to get my phone back to condition
    How long has it been frozen for? I have found in the past that sometimes installations of a new or reloaded OS can take hours, I once had to leave my Passport to complete over night as it seemed to stall like yours seems to have.
    07-04-18 07:13 AM
    ya its been whole night but no change plz text me in whatsapp so ican show u pics plzz 7981430776 now i tried another auto loader now the screen also turned off and only red light is blinking please help me
    07-04-18 07:41 AM
    ya its been whole night but no change plz text me in whatsapp so ican show u pics plzz 7981430776 now i tried another auto loader now the screen also turned off and only red light is blinking please help me
    I completely understand what you're experiencing but you've got to be patient. Try pushing and holding the power button until the device turns off completely and let it reboot again. You may have to try this a few times but the last time I had this same issue it worked for me (eventually!).
    07-04-18 10:13 AM
    Not sure where you are getting your autoloader but make sure it is from Thurask's repository. Here is the latest (choose the Passport 1.46 Gb file ONLY) : https://mega.nz/#F!Kd0DSILa!W6od4GcSMoHRk0GJ2sOQKQ
    07-04-18 10:29 AM
    07-04-18 12:29 PM
    thank u bro
    No problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-18 12:05 AM