Is there any solution to battery drainage while my SE is powered off?!
    03-31-16 07:15 PM
    how do you know it drains when your phone is off? WHat are you basing this on?
    04-01-16 09:36 AM
    If this is happening then it is a battery or hardware fault. If the phone definitely off? i.e. when you turn it back on you need to wait for it to boot?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 09:45 AM
    There's always some drain but its marginal compared to when the device is powered on.
    how quickly does yours drain fully. I would think it takes atleast 15-25 days or longer for a full drain.
    04-01-16 10:51 AM
    I have seen this too with all BlackBerrys. It happens to me when one phone is in proximity to another one and even if they're both at high charge levels before being turned off, there can be significant drain when I turn them back off. Do you keep it someplace near another wireless device? Maybe even when not on it still has some connectivity attempts but I might be completely wrong.
    04-01-16 12:16 PM
    I have seen this too with all BlackBerrys. It happens to me when one phone is in proximity to another one and even if they're both at high charge levels before being turned off, there can be significant drain when I turn them back off. Do you keep it someplace near another wireless device? Maybe even when not on it still has some connectivity attempts but I might be completely wrong.
    Inductive battery drain?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 02:00 PM
    Inductive battery drain?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure.
    04-01-16 03:03 PM
    Jaydee, I'm basing it on powering it off with a +90% charge and it not having enough juice to boot 5 days later.
    04-01-16 07:14 PM
    Andy, with my Q10 I could leave it powered off for a week or more w/o significant battery drain. The drain seems to occur whether it's around other phones (which are also powered off). Is this regarding the presence of batteries near each other?

jf
    04-01-16 07:20 PM
    Andy, with my Q10 I could leave it powered off for a week or more w/o significant battery drain. The drain seems to occur whether it's around other phones (which are also powered off). Is this regarding the presence of batteries near each other?

jf
    Hi, yes that's what I've noticed. If I have them in a closet next to each other for a period of time, completely powered down, when I turn them back on they're either 0% (red battery indicator) or very low. I've always thought this was strange, maybe a magnetic something or other pulling power from the battery even while off, but I'm no scientist (obviously) but I've noticed it definitely happening to me.
    04-01-16 07:25 PM
    I haven't noticed this on my current Passport but DEFINITLEY on some of my legacy devices. I used to take them overseas when traveling and would always notice the battery being drained. I think it's the nature of some of these batteries.

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    04-01-16 10:27 PM