Any1 else having issues connecting to WIFI using BB Passport.
    Everytime i try switching to wifi on the passport - it seems to break the wifi connection totally. First i thought - maybe my router was drunk, so i did a basic troubleshoot & it was back to its senses.
    Before re-testing the connectivity on my passport, i decided to check if the wifi works fine using other devices like my spare iPhone, laptop & the wifi worked perfectly fine. However, when i tried using wifi on my passport - it again seemed to stop the wifi connection - has to be some settings on my device which are not configured for wifi reception? any suggestions please?
    12-08-14 02:49 AM
    Happened to me too when I got my new router, a tp-link archer 2. Had to disable dhcp and setup the ip manually on the phone. It's been working like a charm since. I'm on 10.3.0.1418.

Sent via my square wonder thingie
    12-08-14 03:00 AM
    What OS are you running on your phone? 10.3 in general I've found to be buggy with the WiFi! The latest leak it is better but still not perfect!

Also could be your security setup on your router.

Try choosing different security settings and also try different channels.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 03:54 AM
    I have the same issue on my passport, under the same wifi ap, I do not have issue when I used Q10 before.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 05:16 AM
    I've had absolutely no issues with my WiFi connection on my Passport. Very stable.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    12-08-14 06:23 AM
    it is a very annoying bug that after last update. Very sever that practicality disabled any WIFI network. Terrible.
    12-10-14 01:28 PM