I put my Blackberry passport on charge last night, which is routine for over night charge. This morning, I couldn't open any tabs, can't open emails, my contacts are gone although my quick dials are still there and work. The calling feature works but thats about it. I have been receiving emails and calls. I have rebooted the phone several times, it does seem to be hot on the back top, however the problem persists. Can anyone assist. Thanks
    01-04-16 11:43 PM
    FIRST, do not charge your phone overnight. It can spoil the battery of your phone.
    Have you tried reloading software, maybe the reason you cant open some apps/tabs is because your phone needs an update.
    But try to back up first so you can save all the important files that you have on your phone before you reload software.
    01-04-16 11:56 PM
    FIRST, do not charge your phone overnight. It can spoil the battery of your phone.
    Have you tried reloading software, maybe the reason you cant open some apps/tabs is because your phone needs an update.
    But try to back up first so you can save all the important files that you have on your phone before you reload software.
    This is quite different answers, many suggest to keeping your phone on charge overnight and claim that it won't harm your phone or battery.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 12:16 AM
    This is quite different answers, many suggest to keeping your phone on charge overnight and claim that it won't harm your phone or battery.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but for me the reason why most of the phone gets bloated battery or unit over heating/heats up is due to over charging.
    When you charge your phone overnight it might get over charge and heats up.
    Well, its just my opinion and I'm not saying that yours is wrong
    01-05-16 12:28 AM
    This sounds very much like a software issue.

What OS are you on? Did you recently update OS or install any apps or system hacks?

Delete any recently installed apps especially if android .

Reboot device again. If that fails to correct you should backup as suggested and reload OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 12:53 AM