Still using the white Passport daily?

any stand out apps you recommend, 2 weeks ago I didn't have one BB10 Device now I have 3

they are great phones and I can now see why BB10 and the passport in particular is a great device, I won't stop using my KEYone and may by the KEY2 in the future, but right now BB10 is where I want to be

I carry 2 phones a personal and a work phone, so I will always have BB10
    Awesome! Welcome to the club. Expect people to try to convince you that you are less of a man for using an OS nearly abandoned by its creator and that you need to buy an Android BB device.

You should check out the Apps section for BB10. But there are a lot of good apps. Off the top of my head: Supertube (for Youtube) and Blackbullet (for Pushbullet).
    mr_poobah likes this.
    06-19-18 08:06 PM
    I don't think it was a carrier issue and I did have the latest update. The circumstances surrounding the problem included an overall decrease in performance due to very low storage. I started deleting things and moving files to the SIM card, but it was difficult because nothing was working right. It took a few days of deleting and moving and restarting before the device acted normally again. The only problem remaining was with texting certain contacts. The exact problem happened last year, but I fixed it.
    06-19-18 08:42 PM
    No one would dare suggest my phone choices, maybe the wife LoL

I spend lot's of time researching all things phones, Blackberry and BB10 was an OS i seemed to have overlooked under the launch of the iPhone, i soon grown tired of their devices and only had the 4 and 5, the wife has a 6S but i would never get another

My KEYone is a lovely phone but android can get annoying

What is pushbullet / blackbullet ? this some kind of workaround for WhatsApp or something
    06-20-18 03:47 PM
    Awesome! Welcome to the club. Expect people to try to convince you that you are less of a man for using an OS nearly abandoned by its creator and that you need to buy an Android BB device.

You should check out the Apps section for BB10. But there are a lot of good apps. Off the top of my head: Supertube (for Youtube) and Blackbullet (for Pushbullet).
    Relax. Just for your entertainment, I'm tapping out this post on BB10 device. Save it for your virtual scrapbook. LOL

Posted via CB10
    06-20-18 05:40 PM
    The Silver Edition arrived today, BB10 is awesome, going to use the Passport as my daily driver

Twitter client I managed to find today on GooglePlay called
    TweetCaster works well

I am using FB Messenger Lite

WhatsApp for texts and receiving pics (unable to send, but that's ok)

I am loving that I have to find a workaround, sometimes in the process I am actually finding apps that I would not have bothered as I was happy with the one on my KEYone like Fenix 2 but TweetCaster looks so far to be a better if not similar than that
    Enjoy your new Silver Edition! Mine is still being used primarily for email and text messaging.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    06-20-18 08:47 PM
    I have my black passport for two and a half years now and will use it until it stops working. I love BB10 but have found over the last year it has had some issues, app updates have caused some problems but I have found work arounds. The audible app, which I use every day is slow to load, and with he last update stopped working until I had all the books load onto the device instead of the SD card, but I love the productive of it. The hub is where I spend most of my time.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-18 09:18 PM
    This is the best phone I ever had. Tops on quality of material, workmanship and an overall classy feel.

Attachment 436994
    Clicked with my Red Passport
    Very classy. I'm always proud to lay mine on the table and watch people admire the different design
    06-20-18 09:42 PM
    Bought my Passport SE on 24 th. of June 2016, my first own Blackberry device. It's not my daily driver as i'm more of an Apple guy. But i really like reading kindle ebooks and rss feeds on my Passport during my commute to work. I also like tinkering with it, installing the latest OS through Sachesi, Google Playstore. Even Apple Music, Spotify, Audible and the Sonos Android apps are working. You see: No work, just fun. The Passport SE complements my iPhone SE really well

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Donar76; 06-24-18 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Missing word
    zenojones likes this.
    06-24-18 03:35 PM
    You can fix the Whatsapp issue by installing WhatsFixer from BlackBerry World!

Posted via CB10
    06-25-18 11:28 AM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Yup. Because unique unix

Posted via CB10
    06-27-18 10:59 PM
35 12