Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 08:54 AM
    What torrent download app you use?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    02-22-15 09:35 AM
    Bittorque works...utorrent not works for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 09:46 AM
    Confirmed that some torrent applications didn't work,aTorrent also not working after the update

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 11:24 AM
    Vuze from snap works great!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 11:40 AM
    what would be the best torrent provider for bbz10 ttorrent not working and atorrent

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 03:00 PM
    I had next to no problems with tTorrent on 10.2, but as soon as I updated to 10.3 it wouldn't even load (there's another thread somewhere where someone mentions this). I tried BitTorque, it works, but it's slow and seems to be constantly "working on something".
    So I just downloaded Vuze. On my first couple of attempts it was only "checking", never started downloading, never connected to any peers or seeds. I noticed in the setting that it was using port 28xxx, so I did a little digging (not much). I just did a quick Google search on a 'torrent port for BlackBerry 10" which led me to a site that, well this is what it said...
    "To establish a connection when the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry Device Service, and Universal Device Service are behind a firewall, verify the following information:
    On the firewall, verify that port 3101 is open for outbound initiated, bi-directional Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) traffic."
    So I tried it. Bam! Vuze totally works now, like I flipped a switch. Granted, I'm no computer/security guru, so my method probably has flaws, but it's working. If anyone has anything to add, or a better alternative, please do so. I have a suspicion that the port # I'm using may not be secure enough (after all, it's for BlackBerry Enterprise applications, so I figured "if it's good for enterprise, it's good for individuals"... yea.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 08:40 AM
    from where u will enter the 3101 port

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 12:45 PM
    I m using vuze but issue is all files download in phone memory, tried to change path but can't find sd card. Help me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-15 01:05 PM
    I had next to no problems with tTorrent on 10.2, but as soon as I updated to 10.3 it wouldn't even load (there's another thread somewhere where someone mentions this). I tried BitTorque, it works, but it's slow and seems to be constantly "working on something".
    So I just downloaded Vuze. On my first couple of attempts it was only "checking", never started downloading, never connected to any peers or seeds. I noticed in the setting that it was using port 28xxx, so I did a little digging (not much). I just did a quick Google search on a 'torrent port for BlackBerry 10" which led me to a site that, well this is what it said...
    "To establish a connection when the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry Device Service, and Universal Device Service are behind a firewall, verify the following information:
    On the firewall, verify that port 3101 is open for outbound initiated, bi-directional Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) traffic."
    So I tried it. Bam! Vuze totally works now, like I flipped a switch. Granted, I'm no computer/security guru, so my method probably has flaws, but it's working. If anyone has anything to add, or a better alternative, please do so. I have a suspicion that the port # I'm using may not be secure enough (after all, it's for BlackBerry Enterprise applications, so I figured "if it's good for enterprise, it's good for individuals"... yea.

Posted via CB10
    I will have try that. Does Vuze support proxy services?

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z10
    03-15-15 04:51 PM
    Vuze from snap works great!

Posted via CB10
    Same here, Vuze on my Passport is fantastic.
    03-15-15 05:20 PM
    I shifted from uTorrent to Vuze since uTorrent does not work anymore after the 10.3.1 update.

Vuze, though, cannot write to the external SD card.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 06:53 PM