I have a Blackberry Passport. I have a Logitech bluetooth keyboard. They were working like a dream, but as of today, I just get the 'Pairing was unsuccessful' message.
    I tried deleting and re-discovering the keyboard. This had the effect of the Blackberry calling it 'miscellaneous' instead of 'Logitech', but I still get the same message and the keyboard still doesn't work. I have also tried rebooting the Blackberry (ie turning it off then on again).
    Is there anything else I should be doing?
    07-12-15 01:30 AM
    Did you try clearing all paired devices on the BB and resetting the keyboard? Did you recently update the BB device?

aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy this is my 2k post!
    07-12-15 03:49 AM
    Did you try clearing all paired devices on the BB and resetting the keyboard? Did you recently update the BB device?

aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy this is my 2k post!
    Yes, I tried clearing all the paired devices. I got the phone to detect the keyboard again - is that what you mean by 'resetting'? Yes I recently had an O/S update. I just updated it now, out of desperation - same result.
    Well done on your 2k post!
    07-12-15 06:05 AM
    It means reboot your device, when you done update, always do reboot your device, so the junk will be overwritten on boot.. Old file will deleted etc..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-12-15 08:27 AM
    Update: Having done what's recommended above (updated the o/s, turned the thing on and off again, cleared all paired devices on the keyboard) there has been a change. The change is that my Passport can't even find the keyboard - so with the keyboard on and looking for Bluetooth, when I go to 'Bluetooth' on the Passport, nothing shows up under devices. Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.
    07-12-15 05:27 PM
    What's the model of your keyboard? Have you tried connecting it to another device to see if it's not the keyboard acting up?

I'm sure it's the Passport being a PITA, but isolating the issue can bring me that much closer to solving your issue :3
    07-12-15 06:46 PM
    How do you reboot your Passport?

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-12-15 07:14 PM
    I haven't tried connecting to another device to see if it's the keyboard - that's a very good idea. Trying to connect with my wife's phone didn't work. When my son gets home, I'll try it with his phone. I reboot my Passport by turning it completely off (ie holding down the button on the top until I get the 'turning off in 1-2-3' message, then letting it turn off, then starting it again.
    I have to ask, what's a PITA?
    07-12-15 08:03 PM
    I haven't tried connecting to another device to see if it's the keyboard - that's a very good idea. Trying to connect with my wife's phone didn't work. When my son gets home, I'll try it with his phone. I reboot my Passport by turning it completely off (ie holding down the button on the top until I get the 'turning off in 1-2-3' message, then letting it turn off, then starting it again.
    I have to ask, what's a PITA?
    If trying to connect to your wife's phone didn't work either.
    I'd be leaning towards the keyboard malfunctioning.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    07-13-15 09:30 PM
    Keyboards die too.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    07-14-15 06:41 AM