Hi all.

Got a Passport running on 10.3.1.1779 and for some reason at random times it goes back a month or so in time.

This means some of my apps don't Sync correctly etc so it is very annoying.

I have tried both auto update of time and non auto and it still seems to It.

Anyone else had the same problem?
    04-24-15 10:13 AM
    04-24-15 10:18 AM
    Phone says it has the latest software...
    04-24-15 10:37 AM
    Do you have it set to B.C.? Just kidding.

Posted via CB10
    Soapm likes this.
    04-24-15 05:07 PM
    An added feature to the Passport that wasn't discussed much was time travel.
    04-24-15 07:13 PM
    Hi all.

Got a Passport running on 10.3.1.1779 and for some reason at random times it goes back a month or so in time.

This means some of my apps don't Sync correctly etc so it is very annoying.

I have tried both auto update of time and non auto and it still seems to It.

Anyone else had the same problem?
    Go into your settings, Date and time and make sure you are in the right time zone of where you are. Set the time to manually (auto update is for when you travel) and adjust the time correctly.
    Wait for your phone to adjust. 2mn. And check your clock. It should be fine. You can go back then and change to auto if you wish. Cheers

Posted via Z30 or Red Passport.
    04-24-15 07:39 PM
    That is a very strange phenomenon...

There are 4 possibilities. The first one is you are teleporting back to a certain period of time and you are not aware of it but your Passport can tell that. Second possibility is, if your Passports' time is in auto-mode and getting its time from your service provider, your service provider is messing up with you i.e. they keep changing the date and time. Third is someone from your family or friends that has an access to your Passport, is making a prank with you. Don't ask me how I have an idea about it since it is priceless to see our professors' face everytime he leaves his phone on his table and found it having different date and time. And the fourth possibility is, it is an OS bug - which can easily be solved by simply reloading the official OS...

Posted via CB10
    Jacksticks likes this.
    04-24-15 09:31 PM
    I think your device is being used as a medium to get an Interstellar message to you, from you, in an alternate timeline.

Passported from my consciousness to yours .
    04-25-15 12:34 AM
    You sure your not taking your passport across borders?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 01:13 AM
    That is a very strange phenomenon...

There are 4 possibilities. The first one is you are teleporting back to a certain period of time and you are not aware of it but your Passport can tell that. Second possibility is, if your Passports' time is in auto-mode and getting its time from your service provider, your service provider is messing up with you i.e. they keep changing the date and time. Third is someone from your family or friends that has an access to your Passport, is making a prank with you. Don't ask me how I have an idea about it since it is priceless to see our professors' face everytime he leaves his phone on his table and found it having different date and time. And the fourth possibility is, it is an OS bug - which can easily be solved by simply reloading the official OS...

Posted via CB10
    No one else has access as it spends it's life in my pocket so I reckon OS bug. So far so good today so will see how it goes. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 04:17 AM
    Go into your settings, Date and time and make sure you are in the right time zone of where you are. Set the time to manually (auto update is for when you travel) and adjust the time correctly.
    Wait for your phone to adjust. 2mn. And check your clock. It should be fine. You can go back then and change to auto if you wish. Cheers

Posted via Z30 or Red Passport.
    I have been doing this every time it changes - so far so good today. Thanks for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 04:18 AM
    Mine does the same. I confirm no time travel has had any influence over me or the phone. I also confirm I have tried OS updates, manual time settings and auto and any other option. It has just done it again. It is driving me nuts and I am missing emails and messages that get reshuffled and lost in calendars and time lines.
    04-26-15 12:38 PM
    Mine does the same. I confirm no time travel has had any influence over me or the phone. I also confirm I have tried OS updates, manual time settings and auto and any other option. It has just done it again. It is driving me nuts and I am missing emails and messages that get reshuffled and lost in calendars and time lines.
    I had the feeling more people would have this bug. I have had it with previous models as well including Q10!

Hope it gets flagged and then sorted in a OS update, unless of course it's hardware!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 01:05 PM