I have wipe it clean and did a factory reset a couple of times but the problem still remains. I cannot get it to work.
    03-31-16 08:19 PM
    Have you reloaded the OS through link or via an autoloader?

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    03-31-16 10:51 PM
    With me, it's not every five minutes, but still four to eight times a day
    04-01-16 04:45 PM
    Welcome to the club. It seems to be a widespread issue with no known fix. Blackberry support won't acknowledge the problem they'll just tell you to wipe your phone again.

The only hope I can offer you is that it might get better. My phone has gone up to a month without rebooting. But then I have to restart it for some reason and the reboots happen again, when they get really bad it can happen every 5-10 minutes.
    04-01-16 06:07 PM
    Never experienced this issue. Misbehaving program maybe.

 BlackBerry Passport SE on Rogers in Victoria BC Canada to CB 10
    04-01-16 07:22 PM
    Never happened to me.

Blackberry Passport
    04-01-16 10:03 PM
    My Blackberry OS has always been the most reliable under heavy usage. I run 103 apps on my Passport and never want to leave it for a moment because it's simply a productivity beast. The audio sound, multi-lingua keyboard, video conferencing as well as usable battery life under heavy usage keeps me as user of BlackBerry systems. My Passport cost almost half the price as my iPad or the Samsung Edge S7. On the road, blue-toothing is a lifesaver and my emails and texts are displayed on the car's navigation screen...oops, i'm sorry I got a little carrie away in responding to your original concerns. You must remember no OS is perfect for the end-user. I own an iPad as well as a Samsung's Galaxy and experience some of the technical difficulties as explained within your post. You could simply have a software update problem, defective battery or a host of any technical problem associated with today's smartphone devices. Could you possibly video record you phone turning off and on as described here within your post? Perhaps posting a picture or video could help in resolving your technical concerns with your device. Best wishes

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 01:08 AM
    Hey try downgrading to a lower os it will fix the problem.. this latest os also kinder has bugs on my side..

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 02:05 AM
    Welcome to the club. It seems to be a widespread issue with no known fix. Blackberry support won't acknowledge the problem they'll just tell you to wipe your phone again.

The only hope I can offer you is that it might get better. My phone has gone up to a month without rebooting. But then I have to restart it for some reason and the reboots happen again, when they get really bad it can happen every 5-10 minutes.
    on my classic right now there are times that it will restart 3 times in a minute but all the apps that active are still opened and untouched hehe yeah ur right no one from BlackBerry knows the answer. but I observe that it usually happens when im in the middle of doing lots of things and my fone are just a bit warm than usual. My initial findings is that it is a battery issue

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 02:08 AM
    This has been happening on my passport since I took it out of the box. Before the OS upgrade. Some things will normally cause reboots (for example watching videos) but I've had it happen just about any time. It doesn't matter what apps I have open. Sometimes I have no apps open. It will sometimes reboot on its own when I'm not even using it. I've tried literally everything I can to fix it.

I made the mistake of not immediately returning it to where I bought it (this website). Now I have been stuck trying to deal with Blackberry. This phone is both my personal and work phone so I can't afford to send it back and be without one for who knows how long. So I just live with it. But there are other threads on here about it I'm definitely not the only one with the problem.
    04-06-16 01:46 PM
    Just transferring my data from PPSE 1 to the new PPSE 2....serious fingers crossed this one doesn't keep rebooting...I love this phone!

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE
    04-06-16 02:02 PM
    I'm running Sept os 2514. Leak. On att. No issues.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-07-16 08:14 AM
    No issues of reboots for me... they have happened but a rare, I can't even remember the last one.
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 02:36 PM
    Did you try to run all the tests from BBVE (BlackBerry Virtual Expert)? My take is that it could be a hardware issue.

Posted on my awesome Passport
    04-07-16 08:20 PM
    After having a rebooting passport and returning it for a new one, I have had zero issues so far with this new device. And I copied the exact same data across from my last device. Androids app and playstore too... same OS same everything apart from hardware. Based on this, I would suggest changing the phone if you can.

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    04-08-16 01:33 PM
    Never happened to me. Maybe a hardware issue??

Mia San Mia!
    04-09-16 07:06 AM
    Try using a different version. Running an older version and so far have no issues.
    04-10-16 12:24 AM
    I have been a long time blackberry user. I just purchased a blackberry passport. Love everything about it but I also had a few glitches with restarting over an over, I had to do a soft reset. After holding the power button for 10 seconds, I restarted it and removed the one of the apps. The problem was resolved (no offense) when I deleted the crackberry app.sorry but true. I will read crackberry from my computer now and have not had any more issues.
    04-12-16 09:51 PM
    HmMm. Was it the android version or bbworld verion?

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    04-13-16 08:57 AM
    It looks like I downloaded from BBworld. I checked amazon. It wasn't from there. I will check playstore next.
    04-13-16 06:39 PM
    Thats very strange but ofcourse it is possible for software to install wrong anywhere on any device. I use SNAP and see they put up a new app on the 11th. No date on the BB World one.
    04-15-16 07:08 AM