Whenever I speak there is a sound similar to someone pressing a key sound in my ear about once every minute or so, my caller cannot hear it just me. I keep the phone off my ear to ensure my ear is not touching something and my fingers free from touching too. This has started in the last month or so and my phone is a year old. Anyone else got this and any ideas how to fix it? I have tried a hard shutdown but to no avail. Thanks
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    11-16-15 02:45 AM
    Check if your call is getting recorded?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 03:24 AM
    This happens to me about 75% of my calls. I've never asked anyone on the other end if they can hear it, but no one has ever said anything, so I'm assuming...... ...

But yeah, I would LOVE to know if this is just a known glitch or something I'm doing wrong or if there is a way to fix it.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Posted via CB10
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    11-16-15 12:28 PM
    Same thing here, I assumed it was either me pressing the screen with my cheek or coming from the other party.

Posted via my Black Passport
    11-16-15 12:39 PM
    Check if your call is getting recorded?

Posted via CB10
    How can you do that? I know that in some countries it's legal and snooping on calls is an acknowledged fact.

11-16-15 12:41 PM
    Any notifications come through while on call? I've only had this happen when a notification (e.g., email) shows up in the Hub while on call.
    11-16-15 12:51 PM
    It happens to me but only with one particular person. I figured her cheek kept hitting the numbers on her landline cordless but I guess its an issue with an app or a defect of some kind

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2789
    11-16-15 12:53 PM
    It happens to me but only with one particular person. I figured her cheek kept hitting the numbers on her landline cordless but I guess its an issue with an app or a defect of some kind

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2789
    Yup, here too, happens super often with the cordless landline, but it also happened while I was on a call with my girlfriend. When I checked to see if I hit something, I noticed everything was ok and the screen was still off till I pulled the phone further away from my face. No notifications came through...very strange. Could it be that the operator is recording the calls? I really don't know what to think

11-16-15 01:01 PM
    I have it everyday. For me it's texts, emails and notifications. I have never had a sound on my end that was not caused by incoming communication.

 Classic 10.3.2.2789
    11-16-15 01:37 PM
    I run Parrot voice recorder and when I'm on a call I get the beeping sound

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 01:49 PM
    Most phone recorders app will beep every minute or so, check if you haven't installed any recorders, some recorders in settings you can disable the tone

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 02:02 PM
    I just experienced this today. It happened twice and it's quite annoying. It was to another mobile line. Hoping to find an answer.
    11-24-15 03:02 PM
    Also happen to me what's going on please someone.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 03:18 PM
    Same here! My Q10 did it and so does my Passport. Have to ask other party to repeat themselves! For heavens sake! And now getting random reboots once a day also! Luv the Passport but this is gonna be my last BlackBerry phone! Very annoying. Still luv the Passport but its my last!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 08:34 PM
    It happens to me too, it's not recording app running at the background. Rather, it's the incoming notifications.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 08:39 PM
    You can turn it off under settings, Notifications, Turn on/off during call.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 12:54 AM
    It is probably some sort of like a reminder thing with regard to the length of your call i.e. it reminds you every minute passed... it is actually good for overseas calls when you are paying for every second or minute of your call...

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 05:17 AM
    NSA....lol!!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR 10.3.2.2514, OS 10.3.2.2789
    11-25-15 05:31 AM
    Whenever I speak there is a sound similar to someone pressing a key sound in my ear about once every minute or so, my caller cannot hear it just me. I keep the phone off my ear to ensure my ear is not touching something and my fingers free from touching too. This has started in the last month or so and my phone is a year old. Anyone else got this and any ideas how to fix it? I have tried a hard shutdown but to no avail. Thanks
    Check your notifications setting: go to settings-notification-select your profile - check notify during call to off or better still you can reduce the volume within settings found there. If issue remains and resetting your device isn't an issue you can give that a try. [QUOTE=joshua_sx1;12107378]It is probably some sort of like a reminder thing with regard to the length of your call i.e. it reminds you every minute passed... it is actually good for overseas calls when you are paying for every second or minute of your call... Good Observation, I believe this is easily found under settings/in call settings/minute reminder or so... in Android but there's no such thing on BB 10.
    11-28-15 12:10 AM
    So it's more common than I though...

I only get that beeping sound with one caller... other calls doesn't have it... I've never timed it, I think mine happens on random. My friend recently got a new phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 12:34 AM
    Doesn't the Passport have minute reminder while on a phone call?
    So every minute that passes you'll hear a beep.
    11-28-15 06:45 PM
    I also had the problem, thought I had a defensive unit. It turned out to be Call Recorder app. I had to disable automatic call recording and all is well now.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 07:13 PM