I have the same issue as you. And I have Telkomsel as my provider. Im using a Q10 but the same problem had occured on my previous Z30 too.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 07:46 AM
    Losing connection to BlackBerry servers causes such issue.

|Posted Via Z10STL100-2|10.3.1.1151|
    12-28-14 08:21 AM
    I'm fed up, I've just sent 2 open letters to Telkomsel this morning via Kompas & Media Indonesia regarding this issue. As it's happened to me more than 3x today, really frustrating..

Posted on my Passport
    12-29-14 01:42 AM
    I think BlackBerry representative in every country should try to push the provider making sure that all this does not happen. It make BlackBerry image look worse. I am a proud user of BlackBerry passport, but getting a problem with bbm so often, felt like a downgrade from my legacy device. I wish I could keep my BIS.

Posted via CB10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    12-29-14 06:58 AM
    I think BlackBerry representative in every country should try to push the provider making sure that all this does not happen. It make BlackBerry image look worse. I am a proud user of BlackBerry passport, but getting a problem with bbm so often, felt like a downgrade from my legacy device. I wish I could keep my BIS.

Posted via CB10
    yeah bro, let's hope this won't happen (so often) when our phones have received the latest 10.3.1 OS update. carriers & BlackBerry, take your time, make this OS as PERFECT as you can, we will wait.
    12-29-14 08:51 AM
    yeah bro, let's hope this won't happen (so often) when our phones have received the latest 10.3.1 OS update. carriers & BlackBerry, take your time, make this OS as PERFECT as you can, we will wait.
    http://forumdukungan.blackberry.com/.../bd-p/Passport

Try posting there bro, it's a official forum support BlackBerry Indonesia

BlackBerry Passport
    yvpan1 likes this.
    12-29-14 09:16 AM
    Thanks somebody has started this thread.

I faced the Same issue with the network here in INDIA. I am on Airtel, one of the best networks in INDIA often the BlackBerry logo on the right corner use to disappear and I would still be able to use the Internet other than BlackBerry services like bbm.

I didn't know what to do, called the network guys many times and as usual they don't know anything about BlackBerry 10 operating system. All they know is BBOS and BIS.

Posted via CB10
    Poor network integrity does cause the data sensor icon to fluctuate!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 03:57 AM
    http://forumdukungan.blackberry.com/.../bd-p/Passport

Try posting there bro, it's a official forum support BlackBerry Indonesia

BlackBerry Passport
    Just did, the issue need to be known. http://forumdukungan.blackberry.com/...ng/td-p/354979

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 04:13 AM
    seems on that BlackBerry user forum, the number of BB10 users on Telkomsel who have been experiencing this issue is getting larger and larger, this is great. that means we now have 1 solid sound to shout at Telkomsel and BlackBerry to get this sh*t solved for good.
    12-30-14 09:25 AM
34 12