Stop this already. Arr�te un peu avec ces sonneries (en fran�ais dans le texte).
    Other posters, stop feeding him with questions and suggestions and this thread will slowly die..langsam aber sicher

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    Lol....I'm surprised it's gone this far.
    BlackBerry RMA the phone anyways. Doubt I'll get any feed back of why it did what it did or why the SIM tray failed.
    12-04-15 11:58 PM
    Sorry to hijack the thread but I feel this is just as relevant and important.

M�nti Pyth�n ik den H�lie Gr�ilen R�tern nik Akten Di Wik Als� wik Als� als� wik Wi n�t trei a h�liday in Sweden this y�r? See the l�veli lakes The w�nd�rful teleph�ne system And m�ni interesting furry animals The characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional. Signed RICHARD M. NIXON Including the majestik m��se A M��se once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the m��se with the sharpened end of an interspace t��thbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m�vies: "The H�t Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M�lars of Horst Nordfink"... We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked. Mynd you, m��se bites Kan be pretti nasti... We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked. M��se trained by YUTTE HERMSGERV�RDENBR�TB�RDA Special M��se Effects OLAF PROT M��se Costumes SIGGI CHURCHILLM��se Choreographed by HORST PROT III Miss Taylor's M��ses by HENGST DOUGLAS-HOME M��se trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WIGG M��ses' noses wiped by BJ�RN IRKEST�M-SLATER WALKER Large m��se on the left hand side of the screen in the third scene from the end, given a thorough grounding in Latin, French and "O" Level Geography by BO BENN Suggestive poses for the M��se suggested by VIC ROTTER Antler-care by LIV THATCHER The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute. Executive Producer JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama Producer MARK FORSTATER Assisted By EARL J. LLAMA MIKE Q. LLAMA III SY LLAMA MERLE Z. LLAMA IX Directed By 40 SPECIALLY TRAINED ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS 6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS 142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS 14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS (CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA) REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON 76000 BATTERY LLAMAS FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY and TERRY GILLIAM and TERRY JONES

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 09:25 AM
    Sorry to hijack the thread but I feel this is just as relevant and important.

M�nti Pyth�n ik den H�lie Gr�ilen R�tern nik Akten Di Wik Als� wik Als� als� wik Wi n�t trei a h�liday in Sweden this y�r? See the l�veli lakes The w�nd�rful teleph�ne system And m�ni interesting furry animals The characters and incidents portrayed and the names used are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional. Signed RICHARD M. NIXON Including the majestik m��se A M��se once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the m��se with the sharpened end of an interspace t��thbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m�vies: "The H�t Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M�lars of Horst Nordfink"... We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked. Mynd you, m��se bites Kan be pretti nasti... We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked. M��se trained by YUTTE HERMSGERV�RDENBR�TB�RDA Special M��se Effects OLAF PROT M��se Costumes SIGGI CHURCHILLM��se Choreographed by HORST PROT III Miss Taylor's M��ses by HENGST DOUGLAS-HOME M��se trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WIGG M��ses' noses wiped by BJ�RN IRKEST�M-SLATER WALKER Large m��se on the left hand side of the screen in the third scene from the end, given a thorough grounding in Latin, French and "O" Level Geography by BO BENN Suggestive poses for the M��se suggested by VIC ROTTER Antler-care by LIV THATCHER The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute. Executive Producer JOHN GOLDSTONE & "RALPH" The Wonder Llama Producer MARK FORSTATER Assisted By EARL J. LLAMA MIKE Q. LLAMA III SY LLAMA MERLE Z. LLAMA IX Directed By 40 SPECIALLY TRAINED ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS 6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS 142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS 14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS (CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA) REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON 76000 BATTERY LLAMAS FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY and TERRY GILLIAM and TERRY JONES

Posted via CB10
    Joke?

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    12-05-15 09:53 AM
    Joke?

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    Someone used his phone's backdoor lol

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    saint613 likes this.
    12-05-15 09:56 AM
    Moose bites are no joking matter!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 11:13 AM
    Lol....I'm surprised it's gone this far.
    BlackBerry RMA the phone anyways. Doubt I'll get any feed back of why it did what it did or why the SIM tray failed.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:30 PM
    Why does BB10 on Passport have so many "backdoors" open for manipulation of OS-images-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Still waiting for proof. Video you uploaded has nothing to do with the accusations made in the OP. Please attach here.
    12-05-15 01:39 PM
    Still waiting for proof. Video you uploaded has nothing to do with the accusations made in the OP. Please attach here.
    Then you should go re read or actually read the OP. As the screen freeze was mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 01:42 PM
    Then you should go re read or actually read the OP. As the screen freeze was mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    Again, you posted a video that shows hardware touchscreen defects. Please show the missing piece (backdoor) that's the reasoning for this thread.

Wait! You can't.
    12-05-15 01:45 PM
    I didn't know BB10 had all of these backdoor issues.😕
    12-05-15 02:13 PM
    Why does BB10 on Passport have so many "backdoors" open for manipulation of OS-moosedm2003_468x440.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 04:14 PM
    Again, you posted a video that shows hardware touchscreen defects. Please show the missing piece (backdoor) that's the reasoning for this thread.

Wait! You can't.
    Hence what the hunt is for.
    Btw...backdoor is not define as just intentional by the developer of the OS.
    It's can also be placed by virus or melware.
    Obviously the screen freeze was a consistent issue across more than one device I had.
    So something was causing it.
    And if you know the US English language, you would have seen the parentheses before and after the word "backdoor" that I originally had in the thread title.
    So is the screen freeze a virus, a true backdoor, melware, or OS glitch.
    Either way, something was affecting the OS operations with out a trace.
    Which is also considered a backdoor issue if you look up the tech definition of backdoor when related to computing.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 04:52 PM
    I didn't know BB10 had all of these backdoor issues.😕
    They don't have all these back doors issues. OP has issues with his phone and then jumps to the conclusion that it is a back door issues. Yet he just mentioned that the hunt is on for the cause. So he doesn't know the cause but can definitively say that it's a back door issue?
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-05-15 05:22 PM
    They don't have all these back doors issues. OP has issues with his phone and then jumps to the conclusion that it is a back door issues. Yet he just mentioned that the hunt is on for the cause. So he doesn't know the cause but can definitively say that it's a back door issue?
    Would be strange to have multiple devices with the same hardware issue, agree, not agree?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 05:27 PM
    Would be strange to have multiple devices with the same hardware issue, agree, not agree?

Posted via CB10
    Agreed... still doesn't mean has anything to do with a "backdoor "... either your incredibly unlucky with hardware or you break anything you touch. Who knows.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    12-05-15 05:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree, it would be strange to have multiple devices have the same hardware issue off the box. But if hardware was ok off the box then have issues afterwards, and same issues at that. It would more likely point to user breaking the device than a backdoor.
    12-05-15 05:56 PM
    Agreed... still doesn't mean has anything to do with a "backdoor "... either your incredibly unlucky with hardware or you break anything you touch. Who knows.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    With multiple device's doing the same thing, I assumed it to be software related. Not hardware.
    So what ever was causing it, was doing so undetected. That's why I used " backdoor " in the subject line.

This is what I keep running across as the definition of backdoor......
    "A back door is a means of access to a computer program that bypasses security mechanisms. A programmer may sometimes install a back door so that the program can be accessed for troubleshooting or other purposes. However, attackers often use back doors that they detect or install themselves, as part of an exploit. In some cases, a worm is designed to take advantage of a back door created by an earlier attack. "

A few others define it being undetected when the issue or attack occurs.
    Making it virtually impossible to find and fix without being the software developer and knowing the code.

BlackBerry did tell me that they detected the screen delay, based off my logs. But being on the user end, it was a screen freeze of about 90% and wouldn't go away until a power cycle was done.
    They couldn't or weren't going to fill me in on it any further. Just getting that little bit from them took talking to two different people there.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 05:59 PM
    Hence what the hunt is for.
    Btw...backdoor is not define as just intentional by the developer of the OS.
    It's can also be placed by virus or melware.
    Obviously the screen freeze was a consistent issue across more than one device I had.
    So something was causing it.
    And if you know the US English language, you would have seen the parentheses before and after the word "backdoor" that I originally had in the thread title.
    So is the screen freeze a virus, a true backdoor, melware, or OS glitch.
    Either way, something was affecting the OS operations with out a trace.
    Which is also considered a backdoor issue if you look up the tech definition of backdoor when related to computing.

Posted via CB10
    Trust me buddy, I have a better handle on the English language than you ever will. They're called quotations, by the way.

Your screen issues are hardware, nothing else. End of story.

With multiple device's doing the same thing, I assumed it to be software related. Not hardware.
    Well there we ******* go! You assumed this was some massive security oversight, and you sure as hell made the original post sound as if YOU KNEW it was; with zero proof.

Ever since that first post you've been back-peddling and are still unable to prove any of the **** you spouted in the OP. You'll never admit you were so unbelievably wrong, but you were.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    12-05-15 06:06 PM

Trust me buddy, I have a better handle on the English language than you ever will. They're called quotations, by the way.

Your screen issues are hardware, nothing else. End of story.

Well there we ******* go! You assumed this was some massive security oversight, and you sure as hell made the original post sound as if YOU KNEW it was; with zero proof.

Ever since that first post you've been back-peddling and are still unable to prove any of the **** you spouted in the OP. You'll never admit you were so unbelievably wrong, but you were.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    Are the only hardware related?
    Fresh OS without any third party apps and it never happened.
    As soon as I put any apps on the phone it's started to have the freeze.
    Whether BlackBerry or Amazon apps.

Yeah that sure sounds like hardware to me.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 06:18 PM
    Are the only hardware related?
    Fresh OS without any third party apps and it never happened.
    As soon as I put any apps on the phone it's started to have the freeze.
    Whether BlackBerry or Amazon apps.

Yeah that sure sounds like hardware to me.

Once again your trying to call me out wrong failed.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 06:19 PM
    Guess his "Back Door" is open, he's talking through it!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 03:24 AM
    12-08-15 08:30 PM
    Well replacement was running good for about a week.
    Placed the sim card in it this morning.
    Booted up
    2 mins later made a phone call.
    It was running fast, no glitch placing the call.
    But went to hang up and screen was froze on the majority of the screen.

Haven't visited any Web pages since I've got the replacement.
    Have all BlackBerry world apps on it.
    No Amazon apps.
    Running stock OS
    And did not reinstall anything from back up.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 08:31 PM
    Here we go. ANOTHER RMA!!!!!!!!!!?

12-11-15 11:05 PM
178 ... 5678