Am I the ONLY one in the whole world, in the Blackberry community with this problem?

I'm a dedicated BB user and have been so from the very early beginning. After months of waiting I finally, earlier this year, became a proud owner of a Passport.

So far everything is working to plan except with the email set-up. I have 3 email accounts and they are working with receiving and sending BUT every time I open the Hub and read my emails a notification pops up saying "email account invalid - reset."
    I have to go back to Settings-> Accounts and re-enter the password. It will be working until I start reading my email again and pling a new notification and back to settings.

It never ever happened before with previous BB phones! Can it be down to Passport?

I'm using Outlook on my PC but that is not the problem. The problem is the account setting on BB Passport. I have used Easyspace as my email service provider since the early beginning and never ever a problem on PC nor on previous BB. It is only now on the new Passport.

Incoming Mail Server: pop.iomartmail.com port:995
    Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.iomartmail.com port:465

I have deleted all accounts and re-entered them again. Unfortunately without success. I'm reading 5-10 emails and then pling "the account is invalid" and I have to re-set the password.

I spoke to my email/internet provider who suggested the following:
    "the issue is likely to be with the blackberry or app you are using, all we can advise is to try the settings below to see if it works any better for you".

Host: pop.iomartmail.com
    SSL: Off

Host: smtp.iomartmail.com
    SSL: Off

Unfortunately that didn't work!

It is a struggle to use the email services without being interrupted and forced to re-set my e-mail password. Any suggestion how to solve this problem?
    Or will I be forced to leave my previous trusted friend, the Blackberry, for another unknown handset?
    05-23-15 08:59 AM
    Did you try adding one email at a time and testing each? Failing that, try a device wipe and factory reset.

05-23-15 09:29 AM
    Reboot once and recreate. Accounts...

05-23-15 09:30 AM
    Yes, I did it one by one and tested.
    Before I take the next step - if a do a factory re-set, this means that all my contacts, emails, photos etc will be gone??
    05-26-15 09:39 AM
    Yes, I did it one by one and tested.
    Before I take the next step - if a do a factory re-set, this means that all my contacts, emails, photos etc will be gone??
    Sort of, you have backups of this information don't you?
    05-26-15 09:53 AM
    well, well ... here is a sinner and fully ashamed!
    Now I have to find out how to back-up all information stored on my Passport before doing anything stupid like re-set.
    Thanks for the information
    06-02-15 09:34 AM
    Why do I need to re-enter my email password with every usage?-img_20150529_194410.png

I always get this but no need to update the password

 CB10 - Q10 - 
    06-02-15 09:46 AM