I was contemplating a Passport through Amazon.
    Anyone have any experience?
    Purchasing is the easy part? How were the returns?
    Defects? Were there difficulties with Amazon to make the return?

Do they offer the 30 day money back guarantee as Shop BlackBerry?

Why should I buy from them?
    Why did you?
    11-11-14 05:42 PM
    I got it in two days since I am a prime member, I never have had a problem returning anything with Amazon and reading the blog more were having issues with Shop Blackberry/Digital River. So I went with Amazon.
    11-11-14 05:46 PM
    Bought mine thru Amazon. Prime member and was delivered on a Sunday 2 days after placing the order. I've had very few returns with Amazon and my Passport came in perfect shape so I have no experience returning a phone. However other returns were fast and easy.

I also read a lot of negative things about orders thru BlackBerry shop with shipping times and delays. Anyway, I buy a lot thru Amazon and they are always right and fast.

Good luck,

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 05:47 PM
    First time Amazon customer here, used them as they offered the cheapest option for getting a Passport in Aus even with express shipping. Ordered on the 4th, received it on the 10th. Was most impressed!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:18 PM
    Went with amazon. Interest free payments for 12 months, quick shipping, easy returns. I have money to pay in full, just don't feel like it lol

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    GeoK likes this.
    11-11-14 08:35 PM
    Received mine today from Amazon. Overnight delivery for 24 bucks. Flawless phone so no need to return, but my experience in the past with Amazon is that returns are never an issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:02 PM
    Prime member and no problem with returning any items at all. BTW, my BlackBerry PP is in perfect shape since Oct 16th!

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.0.908 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    11-11-14 09:16 PM
    I bought a passport from both amazon and shopbb. You can't really compare the 2. Amazon is light years ahead of shopbb in every category. Why would you be worried about returns with Amazon? From the stories i hear on this forum you should direct that worry towards shopbb.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:22 PM
    Interest free payments Coraya??
    How did you manage that??
    Please do share.

Went with amazon. Interest free payments for 12 months, quick shipping, easy returns. I have money to pay in full, just don't feel like it lol

11-11-14 09:36 PM
    Interest free payments Coraya??
    How did you manage that??
    Please do share.
    Amazon store card. Pretty sure anyone can get approved.

11-11-14 09:39 PM
    New card member?

Might not work for those who have an account already.

Amazon store card. Pretty sure anyone can get approved.

11-11-14 09:42 PM
    Works for every one that has an amazon store card. It's a perk of having the card after spending a certain amount of money.

11-11-14 09:43 PM
    Thanks.
    I am gonna look into it!

Works for every one that has an amazon store card. It's a perk of having the card after spending a certain amount of money.

11-11-14 09:55 PM
    Thanks.
    I am gonna look into it!
    You are very welcome

11-11-14 11:35 PM
    Thank you for the info.
    But it seems I don't have that option. At least not on that Passport.

You are very welcome

11-12-14 02:53 PM
    Thank you for the info.
    But it seems I don't have that option. At least not on that Passport.
    You have to buy it with the store card. It applies to all purchases above a certain dollar amount. It's not a promo.

11-12-14 04:53 PM
    Got mine a week ago from Amazon. And surprisingly got it in two days. Had been hearing horror stories about shop Blackberry, so thought Amazon would be the better choice.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:18 PM
    I love Amazon, you should never have to worry about customer service when it comes to Amazon.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-12-14 05:19 PM
    I applied for Amazon Visa Signature card (approved immediately), and received a $30 gift card for doing so. This way, I applied the $30 gift card balance to my Passport purchase ($599.99) , which paid a significant part of the sales tax I have to pay. Shipping was free. Ordered on Saturday and received it on Monday.

SUCH A DEAL!

Amazon has an excellent return policy if the phone is defective or it doesn't meet my expectations. As a faithful Amazon customer (and an Amazon Seller) I have always been very pleased with their customer service!
    GeoK likes this.
    11-12-14 05:25 PM
    I have amazon prime so I bought it from them on launch day. It was the first time they slipped and didn't have an order at my door by the promised two-day deadline, but it was due however BlackBerry was fumbling about their inventory.

I was really expecting to return the Passport within the 30 days as I really never thought I'd go back to physical keyboards, so I needed Amazon's no hassle return policy. As it turns out it never made it back into the box... lol

I ordered another one from shopblackerry.com and it took almost three weeks,.. lol. They literally had to go melt the silica to make the semiconductor components used to make my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:27 PM
    I was a bit confused.
    You were saying Store Card and I was thinking credit card.
    I see now.

Amazon has a good rep fro deliveries and returns. OK, sounds good.
    11-12-14 06:17 PM
    Well having a $400 credit in my account sure helps :-)
    But their service and return policies are great. I've pretty much done all of my Christmas shopping through them with the exception of the misses jewelery (she want to pick...) and have had zero issues.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:21 PM
    As I read the Amazon Return policy... Unlocked Cellphones are covered for 30 days under their normal return policy. And their Holiday return policy is even better. Seems like a no-brainer way to try a Passport (given that I can't find one locally). Anyone think differently?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Amazon.com Help: About Our Returns Policies

Holiday Returns Policy
    Items shipped by Amazon.com between November 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, may be returned until January 31, 2015, for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below. Items shipped from sellers other than Amazon.com are subject to this same holiday return policy unless otherwise stated in the seller's individual Return Policy. These sellers may not accept returns past the normal return window established in their Return Policy. For more details, see Seller Returns Policies below.

Amazon.com Return Policy
    Amazon.com and most sellers on Amazon.com offer returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Most items sold on Amazon.com follow our general returns policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
    11-12-14 09:02 PM
    As I read the Amazon Return policy... Unlocked Cellphones are covered for 30 days under their normal return policy. And their Holiday return policy is even better. Seems like a no-brainer way to try a Passport (given that I can't find one locally). Anyone think differently?

+++++++++++++++++++++

Amazon.com Help: About Our Returns Policies

Holiday Returns Policy
    Items shipped by Amazon.com between November 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, may be returned until January 31, 2015, for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below. Items shipped from sellers other than Amazon.com are subject to this same holiday return policy unless otherwise stated in the seller's individual Return Policy. These sellers may not accept returns past the normal return window established in their Return Policy. For more details, see Seller Returns Policies below.

Amazon.com Return Policy
    Amazon.com and most sellers on Amazon.com offer returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Most items sold on Amazon.com follow our general returns policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
    If you're suggesting to buy one just to try one with no intention of keeping it, then I say no, it's not a good idea, not for me at least. I don't like to do things like that, but I suppose it's possible to do that so if you want to, it's up to you.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-12-14 10:25 PM
    I bought mine from Amazon and have no regrets at all. Quick shipping and it was sealed, in the box, and works great.
    11-12-14 10:45 PM
44 12