Hi, I'm a long term blackberry user and just upgraded to Passport several days ago. So far, I haven't been able to set up a work account and neither have 4 tech support people from my company. I enter all the settings correctly, and get a message back "your account settings are incorrect". I've called blackberry support and they suggested that the Exchange Admin could try checking whether the device is registered and if it is, remove it and re-register. I work for a mega-corporation where off -shore helpdesk reluctantly escalates so I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me. Anyone else with a similar issue, or resolution? I really like the phone and would like to keep it but will have to return it very soon if I can't solve the problem. I'm the only blackberry passport owner in my location and people with older blackberries haven't had this problem
    09-09-15 05:23 PM
    Activesync works very well for us. Now we are on bes 12 but it still uses activesync. What software version are you running?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 07:40 PM
    Not an exchange expert or anything, but if your account settings are correct then I wonder if your exchange policy allows blackberry devices. I know it's possible to restrict devices based on OS.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 08:07 PM
    I have had problems with Exchange, but never with Blackberrys. Never.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 08:16 PM