i bought a blackberry passport in lebanon , and i updated it to 10.3.2 , but since that moment hotspot keep connecting , and i found out that update is from at&t , in my country syria hotspot is free its not blocked according to mtn syria manager told me.

is there anyway to fix that , like going back to 10.3.0 , any ideas ,

thank you in advance
    11-02-15 05:55 AM
    i bought a blackberry passport in lebanon , and i updated it to 10.3.2 , but since that moment hotspot keep connecting , and i found out that update is from at&t , in my country syria hotspot is free its not blocked according to mtn syria manager told me.

thank you in advance
    You can't go back to 10.3.x from 10.3.2. You can connect your phone to BlacBerry Link and choose the reload option. It will look for official software, not at&t specific.

Make sure to make a backup first, as you'll lose your data with the reload option.

thank you in advance
    You can't go back to 10.3.x from 10.3.2. You can connect your phone to BlacBerry Link and choose the reload option. It will look for official software, not at&t specific.

Make sure to make a backup first, as you'll lose your data with the reload option.
    11-02-15 06:46 AM