Dear all,

i have connected with blackberry blend eversince i got my blackberry passport , i didnt came across this prblem untill today that i can see the mail n the inbox of the blackberry blend but when i click the mail to open the body (
    internal msg of the mail) of the mail it just cant be seen.

The mail sender mail add and everything else can be seen but i cant see the actual mail whts has been send by the sender.

hope i am clear with the problem, anyone with this help wud be highly appriciated.

Regards,
    12-12-14 11:27 AM
    Heh guys do any one has the sollution of my prb please?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-13-14 09:24 PM
    Is your Blend window on the maximized (full-screen) setting? If not, it can alter the frames and not allow you to click to view a message. Your preview pane might also not show up if the width of the Blend window is insufficient. If you see a "BACK" button near the top left, try clicking it. It will get you back to your home page Inbox which should allow you to click & view a new e-mail message.
    12-13-14 11:29 PM
    Well its not the case of the frame getting insufficient angle to view bcz all other mails happen to be seen quit positively but only mail from 1 perticular sender m unable to see to far .

It maybe some more but I didnt figured any more mail problems. .......

12-14-14 10:55 AM
    Hello all,
    What is the type of the content of that particular email? Image or text? If it is image, than did you downloaded images to the email? I am sure you know what I'm talking about

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 11:36 AM
    It's happened couple of times to me and to solve it I just had to hit that button

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 11:37 AM
    I haven't had this problem yet, but will be on the look out for it.
    12-14-14 12:49 PM
    The mail content is a simple words which I can see it clear in the phone bb passport . But only in the bb blend it cant be seen........

12-14-14 11:08 PM
    Screenshot it so we know what you're talking about, I havent tried my blend for awhile, but last time I used it I could read all my emails with out much issue, images, and text based.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 11:19 PM
    Why can't I see the body of the mail on my BlacBberry Blend?-snap-mails-.jpg

if you see the mail all is well but the mail shows nothing wats inside hamada,s mail whilst shows in the bb passport.
    12-17-14 07:59 AM
    Lets take bets. Inline attachment from iSomething mail client.
    12-17-14 08:28 AM