So I set the brightness on my BlackBerry Passport to minimum to conserve battery. Now I want to increase the brightness but can not as the screen keeps minimising because of the similar gestures. I tried apps like auto brightness and advanced manager but they onle seem to increase the brightness temporarily while on the app. After closing the apps the brightness goes back to minimun...

Helppppp.. my eyes are hurting already. Do I have to sue blackberry? Because there's no real problem here aside from the developers similar gestures.
    02-10-16 09:59 AM

Helppppp.. my eyes are hurting already. Do I have to sue blackberry? Because there's no real problem here aside from the developers similar gestures.
    Don't be bloody daft...

Touch the slider dot and slowly slide it, it's not remotely hard.

Or use the Quick Settings option, add brightness to the menu, pull it down and tap the actual sun image, a slider will appear.

Or, another one, tap on the slider about half way a few times, it will move itself a little bit each time.

Also, those apps you're using, they have are Android and have no proper control over the device.

Don't be bloody daft...

Touch the slider dot and slowly slide it, it's not remotely hard.

Or use the Quick Settings option, add brightness to the menu, pull it down and tap the actual sun image, a slider will appear.

Or, another one, tap on the slider about half way a few times, it will move itself a little bit each time.

Also, those apps you're using, they have are Android and have no proper control over the device.
    02-10-16 10:36 AM