I bought a new windows 10 laptop. MY hard drive crashed on my old laptop that had windows 10 ; I had successfully synced the passport to that computer several times since it was updated to windows 10. After loading office 2013 today I tried to sync and all it did was take my local contacts (7 total) instead of the 700+ total contacts in all contacts. I spent over 90 minutes with BB support and they threw their hands in the air and said it could not be synced. This is Mickey Mouse stuff and should have taken 2 minutes in BB Link! Not a second level support person giving up.

When I try to configure contacts the word contacts can't be highlighted in the box. The file next to that box is my email, but when you open the file, and get inside it and choose contacts it still does not highlight contacts in the field box in configure.

I am worried I may never get the contacts at all. A local repair person somehow got info off my old hard drive today, so I may be able to load all emails and contacts directly into outlook.

If I do in fact get the contacts loaded into outlook will I ever be able to sync properly again?

You all are smart and have helped before. I appreciate some thought on this too.
    Bris
    10-22-15 10:32 PM
    Link does not support Office 2013 as far as I know...
    10-22-15 10:48 PM
    I believe the issue is that you want to sync your contact to your Outlook's contacts, but Windows 10 now wants all your contacts in the new People app.

Have you tried re-configuring Link to sync with the Windows People app instead of with Outlook's Contacts?
    10-22-15 10:54 PM
    It will sync the calendar.
    10-23-15 12:41 AM