i have the app on my Note 3 and I pad. Why cant I vind the app. I have searched the Amazon store and Blackberry App World but its not there. help.
    07-15-15 04:42 PM
    BlackBerry devices are blacked from downloading a multitude of Amazon apps. Netflix, Paypal... It's a rather (sad) list.
    07-16-15 11:20 AM
    On my blackberry classic, I was able to copy over the amazon music apk and install it. Seems to work so far.

I downloaded the apk at apk4fun
    07-16-15 01:28 PM
    I have Amazon Music with Prime and it works just fine. I downloaded it using Snap. I highly recommend side loading Snap because you can get nearly all android apps including a lot that aren't available on the Amazon App Store. I think Amazon doesn't understand that so many android apps work on BB10 and doesn't make them available. Search the forum for how to get Snap on your device.
    07-17-15 12:11 AM
    BlackBerry devices are blacked from downloading a multitude of Amazon apps. Netflix, Paypal... It's a rather (sad) list.
    You can get those apps with Snap, no need to use Amazon.
    07-17-15 12:13 AM
    i have the app on my Note 3 and I pad. Why cant I vind the app. I have searched the Amazon store and Blackberry App World but its not there. help.
    Sideload Snap and you're done...no more sideloading. I used this video from phonedog for the instruction.
    07-17-15 11:48 AM
    You can get those apps with Snap, no need to use Amazon.
    OP asked why he can't see apps in Amazon. Not where he can get the apps. But thanks for your 7cents.

Also, have my 3cents (for a full wooping 10cents!): While some apps you get from Snap/Cobalt's hacked Google Play work fine, many other require Google Play Services and crash.

No such problem with Amazon (it has its different sack of problems, but GoogleServices ain't one of them).
    07-18-15 02:07 PM
    OP asked why he can't see apps in Amazon. Not where he can get the apps. But thanks for your 7cents.
    I don't think it was that clear. He said he couldn't find the app anywhere, as he had searched both the Amazon Appstore and BBW. He specifically asked for "help". There is no indication the OP was aware of any other options.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    diegonei and seanpriest like this.
    07-18-15 02:12 PM
    I don't think it was that clear. He said he couldn't find the app anywhere, as he had searched both the Amazon Appstore and BBW. He specifically asked for "help". There is no indication the OP was aware of any other options.
    Hence the 7cents instead of the usual 2.
    07-18-15 02:17 PM
    I'm sick and tired of getting the notification that Amazon Prime Music requires the installation of Google Play Services. How do I shut that off. It doesn't matter where I install it from.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 03:43 PM
    I'm sick and tired of getting the notification that Amazon Prime Music requires the installation of Google Play Services. How do I shut that off. It doesn't matter where I install it from.

Posted via CB10
    Try Cobalt's Lucky Patcher. Haven't tried it on that particular app myself though.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=947141

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    07-18-15 03:52 PM
    Downloaded app from play shop, and it works.

Cobalts play shop

Why can't I download the Amazon music App for my Blackberry Passport?-img_20150718_224609.png

Via Passport 
    07-18-15 04:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Huh, I've never gotten that. What os version are you using?
    Edit, I've never installed Google Play services, and never got that notice.
    07-19-15 12:25 AM
    Huh, I've never gotten that. What os version are you using?
    Edit, I've never installed Google Play services, and never got that notice.
    I have google play store and also have google play services and it still gives me that damn notification like every 5 minutes.
    07-23-15 03:25 PM
    Then turn the notification OFF. Run Blackberry Google ID, go to the overflow menu in top right, choose Android Settings.

Then go to apps, Google Maps or what ever app that sends the notification and turn it off.
    07-23-15 04:09 PM
    I patched it and it is fine now. Used lucky patcher by Cobalt.

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 04:09 PM
    You can get Amazon Music via Snap or Cobalt's Play Store, but it does need Google services for some functions. And you'll get notifications of that fact. It works well enough, even so.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 06:26 PM
    I just want to say thanks to all you helpful posters. I love my PP, but am not the most tech capable person. Using the help provided, I managed to get snap loaded and am currently using Amazon music prime. This forum is sooo helpful!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:10 PM
    Ah the joy of internet.

Got the message earlier today about Amazon Prime Music. Immediately headed to my BB 10 and spent 15mins kicking it around trying to find the app. Eh?! Itgives me the app store why in codswallop heck won't that amazon app show me the amazon music app. eh !? As ever less than clear steer from Amazon pages. Then I came across this chain.

Great Snap sounds good. So I spent 5mins and found every version of photography app (snap !?) or game (engaging crocodiles of course) going but nothing resembling the Snap I think your talking about. So I half heartedly googled and decided Special Needs And Parents wasn't it nor was it a German Eurodance project (Snap!) formed in 1989. Ah the bliss of ignorance.

So I spotted that you tube item so I played through it... fwd / back/fwd back ...trying to find where he rapidly went to find 'developer mode' , I got it and then 'argh' my BB being 'the firms' meant our IT geeks had justified their existence once more by locking and preventing access to that mode. grrr.

So I thought I'll try apk4fun. Lordie - do my eyes deceive me . It worked. And lo upon boot up the app new who I was, showed me my current amazon album catalogue , asked me how and offered a cup of my favourite Italian coffee. Okay losing it a bit off for a lie down.

But hey - I got there. Thanks all
    07-28-15 08:00 AM