11-05-15 11:13 AM
45 12
tools
    Hi everyone ,
    I am new here this is my first post i am exSamsung user and i have now BB Passport i like it much but i dont know BB have lot of prob with apps and no.1 horrible apps ever is facebook for BB all comments are negative looks like 2000/1 app ... instagram dont have or youtube app .. i dont know BB why not make app in right way like Android or IOS or use Android system for BB phones
    in those days social network is most use and BB phone dont have or have with problems andphone are very expensive i dont get it.
    Why BB can make app like Android or IOS ?????
    You need to change BB or go like NOKIA
    May I ask what is the problem with Facebook app?

I use the Facebook app that comes with my Z10 & I love it. I think it is better than my Facebook app on my iPad.

I hear ago of people complain about Facebook app on BlackBerry 10 but they keep saying it is crap but nobody say why they say it is crap.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:19 AM
    I just installed Play Store but Facebook app is still not working!
    I am testing the Play Store, if it consume lot of battery, I'll go back to Snap

Posted via CB10
    I never had any problems with Facebook app since I started using BlackBerry Z10. Just delete & install it again from your BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:20 AM
    i dont get it you dont have prob with BB apps like fb , tw ,inst or youtube ? i dont think so are horrible
    Nope I don't have any problems with Facebook, YouTube or tweeter. They all come pre-installed on my BlackBerry Z10.

I don't use instagram but I heard that iGrann is better than the instagram app on Android & iOS as it has more features & is easier to use. Go try it out from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:26 AM
    May I ask what is the problem with Facebook app?

I use the Facebook app that comes with my Z10 & I love it. I think it is better than my Facebook app on my iPad.

I hear ago of people complain about Facebook app on BlackBerry 10 but they keep saying it is crap but nobody say why they say it is crap.

Posted via CB10
    well, I still see just 1 drawback - BB facebook app cannot see/make replies
    10-25-15 05:15 AM
    Download faster for facebook by Amazon app store. It's cool and doesn't suck/drain battery as well as Android ones 10.0.0.16 (apk works on blackberry OS 10.3)

Posted via Passport CB 10
    tl000 likes this.
    10-25-15 10:30 AM
    Thanks mate, faster for facebook is really fast.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 01:05 PM
    Nobody should be sideloading snap anymore. Use cobalt's instructions and you can easily load the google play store on BlackBerry OTA and have access to compatible android apps for your device. SNAP is largely obsolete also. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Typed from my AT&T passport
    I prefer snap. I find it is faster, more stable and more predictable. People should sideload it if they want to.

Google Play burns cycles unnecessarily in the background and causes plenty of headaches (such as unnecessarily large background data syncing and larger data use). Besides which, Cobalts instructions for patching and installing are not easier, nor quicker, than just sideloading a BAR file. Got chrome? Add plugin. Install BAR. Got sideswype? Just install BAR.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    jhimmel, vptsff and bigjman like this.
    10-25-15 01:27 PM
    I buy BB Passport cuz i like it i dont ask about impossible things i ask when i go to download fb app to be fb app not crap when i go to download instagram app to be insta not icrap etc..
    is impossible for Blackberry to do that ???
    is big problem for those crap new Blackberry Priv is Android not OS10
    Apps are written by their respective developers. One example for all: instagram simply did not care about BlackBerry10 due to small user Base. Period.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:53 PM
    I'm waiting for someone to finally say "this is a phone not a toy" LOL
    David Tyler and nick13b like this.
    10-25-15 04:33 PM
    Actually, for me, it's a communication device and BB10 just does that better, again, for me.

Since the handwriting is on the wall about the eventual death of BB10 I hope they get the communication right on the Priv.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport Autoloaded 1.2582 Sachesi to 10.3.1.2744 to 2.680 to 798 to 2204 to 2339 to 2639 to 2789
    10-25-15 06:16 PM
    Snap is way better. Doesn't run on the background also

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 08:00 PM
    I had to remove Google Play after several hours! It was high battery consumption app!
    Now, I am stick with SNAP!
    I will try to install Facebook from Amazon and I hope it works!
    11-02-15 09:05 AM
    I do agree facebook on BlackBerry is kinda crappy, but iGrann for instagram is great I don't use Twitter, but if you're looking for a instagram app I suggest that one more than anything!

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-02-15 10:53 AM
    I had to remove Google Play after several hours! It was high battery consumption app!
    Now, I am stick with SNAP!
    I will try to install Facebook from Amazon and I hope it works!
    Which one from Amazon?

Posted via Passport CB 10
    11-02-15 12:34 PM
    Why can't BB make Office for BB10 and Vine and Google Play?
    Same reason noone can make BB10 really. IP. If you can get past that then it is Resource.
    Facebook has more employee writing the apps than BB has Employees.
    11-02-15 12:44 PM
    that i call "consumers cares"
    I suggest opening up BlackBerry browser.
    Go to Facebook
    Once on the first page of Facebook after logging in, tap the 3 dot menu in bottom right corner
    In the menu, there's an option to add to home screen.
    Select that option, and go thru the steps to set up.

It will than add a Facebook icon to your phone just like an app icon.
    And you get all the features of Android app when on the browser version.

The only reason to have the BlackBerry Facebook app would be for messenger and notifications. Otherwise always use the added quick link icon you applied to the home screen.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-03-15 05:17 AM
    I suggest opening up BlackBerry browser.
    Go to Facebook
    Once on the first page of Facebook after logging in, tap the 3 dot menu in bottom right corner
    In the menu, there's an option to add to home screen.
    Select that option, and go thru the steps to set up.

It will than add a Facebook icon to your phone just like an app icon.
    And you get all the features of Android app when on the browser version.

The only reason to have the BlackBerry Facebook app would be for messenger and notifications. Otherwise always use the added quick link icon you applied to the home screen.

Posted via CB10
    Can also do that for Twitter, Netflix etc and other 'so called' Key Apps.

CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    11-03-15 05:26 AM
    I open this conversation and like to end this simple..
    if you buy Android phone you don't! need IOS or other software
    if you buy Apple phone you don't need Android or other software
    if you buy BlackBerry phone you need Android thats tell OS10 is crap

thanks for yours opinions but I have this though for OS10 update soon make better or go to Android .
    11-05-15 10:40 AM
    I open this conversation and like to end this simple..
    if you buy Android phone you don't! need IOS or other software
    if you buy Apple phone you don't need Android or other software
    if you buy BlackBerry phone you need Android thats tell OS10 is crap

thanks for yours opinions but I have this though for OS10 update soon make better or go to Android .
    Your powers of observation are astounding.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:55 AM
    I will be perfectly honest, I just used native shortcut creator and made a shortcut for the mobile facebook app. I have no complaints. I keep the BlackBerry fb app only for notifications in the hub. As for Instagram, not really much you can do more than what we got with iGrann.

Twitter made a BlackBerry App and I like using Blaq. I also like Fast Tube better than Youtube. It's faster. Sometimes 3rd party makes them better.

Posted via Manly Passport
    11-05-15 11:13 AM
45 12